Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic Game: Jokes–Can You Stay the Champion?
Game: Jokes–Can You Stay the Champion?
katgirlgreen13
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:50 am
Okay, I was just going to post a funny joke and then decided to see if we could turn it into a game. So, here are the rules:

1. Write the most random funny joke that you know.
2. The next person writes another joke.
3. The person/people right after them declare a winner between the two jokes. The winner starts another joke, and you try to stay the champion for as long as you can.

OK, here's mine.

Once upon a time, there were three boys who LOVED Indiana Jones. They had all the movies, poster, action figures, etc.
One day they heard the local convenience store was getting a shipment of a brand new Indiana Jones action figure. So they went to go buy it, but when they entered the store, they were already out. They boys were very sad as they walked home, and as they made their way back, they saw their next-door-neighbor "Crazy George" walk into his house with a brand new Indiana Jones action figure!
They knocked on his door, and said, "Hey, mister, can we have you Indiana Jones action figure, please???"
Crazy George said, "Well, if you come to my house every day after school and talk to me, and...mow my lawn, I might let you look at the action figure."
So they agreed, and for many years, they went to Crazy George's hosue and talked to him, and mowed his lawn, and one day George got very ill. Right before he died, he handed each of the boys a treasure map and told them it would lead them to treasure just like the kind Indiana Jones finds. The boys are skeptical, but they accept the maps becuase it was George's death wish.

Years pass, and the boys go off to college. The first brother isn't doing very well, so he decided to give the map a try. He flies all around the world and land in front of a cave. He walks in and sees a room filled with gold and silver. He hauls it all out, and sees one idol left that looks like it could be worth a lot. It could be a booby trap, but he decides to risk it. He picked up the idol, and nothing really happened, the wind just picked up outside.
Now the second brother decides to try his treasure map. He too finds a cave filled with tresure and another idol in that cave. When he picks up the idol, the cave fills with water, but he manages to swim his way out.
The last brother now figured that if his brothers found treaure, he'll find treaure. He finds another cave with treaure and yet again another idol. When he picked up the idol, the cave walls burst into flame! But he escaped with only a few minor burns.

Years pass again, and the boys, now men, all got married and had children. One day, one of the brothers is cooking dinner for his family, when the oven burst into flame and he's killed in the fire. (Sounds like Sims, doesn't it? LOL) The second brother is walking out by his Olympic-sized swimming pool one day, when he slips and conks his head on the edge of the pool and drowns.

Now the last brother is getting kinda freaked out. He doesn't want to die. So he invests every last cent of his money into top-of-the-line security systems and an underground bunker for him to live in. His wife and children think he's going crazy, so they leave him. He doesn't really care, he just wants to be safe. So he was in his bunker one night, with everything he needed: a bed, a book to read, a nightstand, some Nyquil just in case he gets sick...when he glanced at the security monitors and saw his guards screaming and running away. Suddenly, the wall of the bunker broke, and a coffin came sliding in...closer, closer...
He picked up it book and threw it at the coffin: nothing happened. He hurled the nightstand at the coffin, nothing happened either. In one final act of desperation, he picks up the bottle of NyQuil, and threw it at the advancing coffin, and:

POOF!
Becuase NyQuil stops the coffin! Rolling on the Floor Laughing

LOL, I hope nobody will be mad at me for posting such a long and pointless joke. But you have to admit, it's funny!
(Actually, I hope somebody actually had enough attention-span to read the entire thing!)

YOUR TURN, NOW! Try to top my joke!

SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:07 pm
Oh, come on, someone's gotta have a joke! They're not THAT scarce!

SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:14 am
This horse walks into a bar, and the bartender says...

... "Hey, why the long face?"

ha ha ha ha ha!

*8)
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:11 am
Ack! Can I declare it a tie for last place? lol

Erm... um... the ony joke I can think of at the moment is...

I once met a man with a wooden leg named Smith.
Oh? what was the name of his other leg?

katgirlgreen13
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:13 pm
LOL. Oh, I've got one:

Three blondes walk into a bar. You'd think one of them would've seen it! Rolling on the Floor Laughing lol Rolling on the Floor Laughing
;-)

Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:26 am
Then there's the one about the witch who was walking down the street and turned into a drugstore.

katgirlgreen13
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:45 am
I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I don't get it. (For the record, it's nearly midnight and I'm almost falling asleep.)