Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic Sun Sims: The Dawn
Sun Sims: The Dawn
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:48 pm

With the Vernal Equinox comes a new dawn! I am pleased to announce the opening of my new toy, Sun Sims.

The site is still on its shakedown cruise, but you are welcome to stop by, say hello, and help the Sun rise! There are even a few goodies to download already and some forums set up where we can make happy noises.

Sun Sims is a free site and it will remain that way.

(OKOKOK... no site is really "free." Somebody has to pay the bills no matter what it is. I will get a begging button going because I expect that I'll need a little help paying the bills, but it's not there yet. Might even add some advertising if traffic justifies it. But for the nonce, I'll pick up the tab for this feast.)

I know you're wondering: It really wasn't because I'm also the webmaster for the long-neglected Moon Sims. I chose the name "Sun Sims" because I wanted a name that was short, memorable, and bright and shiny! It doesn't get any shorter or brighter or shinier than that!

And besides, I've been paying for that furshlugginer domain name for more than five years, ever since the webmaster of a site that was to open on SimsHost decided to go back to college instead of doing his site. As long as I already had the domain name, I figured I might as well use it!

Sun Sims: The Dawn