Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic Hullabaloo 'Hood!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:01 pm
Sita wrote:
I didn't upload the full version of Anja cos she had content I didn't make - would that be acceptable?

Got Greg and Sheba already. Lytough... though I didn't see Rogue? and Anja already is well established in another Hood so I won't put her in.

I killed off all the NPCs so I need bodies!

Wren what do you need to upload yours?

Anja is Lytough's creation, so no, it wouldn't be a good idea to upload a full version of her. Folks can get her from Insimadult if they want her.
Warning: Nudity. Anja is a professional stripper, and all she is wearing in her download topic is her undies and high heels.

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:04 pm
Wren wrote:
Sita wrote:
Wren what do you need to upload yours?

The hair mesh is this one:
http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair39.htm
and the recolour can be anyone of the red ones.
The Alice in Wonderland dress is by MonoChaos,the top one here:
http://sims2.picolink.nl/MonoChaos.html
That's all the meshes you will be needing for me but PicoZip doesn't want to put me online.Anybody got any ideas?
And the rest of ye,cough up some sims! Grin

If you email her to me at grb (somewhere in the neighborhood of) simshost [dot] com, I'll just drop her into the Hullabaloo's file space! Grin

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:14 pm
Incidentally, if you want to make Anja's family complete, you can get her girlfriend Sheila from her download topic at Insimadult.

Her boyfriend Neil is even easier. If you make Gregsim a Young Adult, make his nose a tiny bit smaller, and dress him to match, you won't be able to tell the two apart! (At least I can't!) After Neil was born he looked so much like his great-grandfather than I intentionally changed his hair, beard, and glasses to match Gregsim.

Sheila is almost a dead ringer for Sheba (her great-grandparents are Sheba's parents in another universe), so much so that they seemed destined for each other. And hence, destined for mischief!

Addendum: Just to illustrate the point, I looked up this photo from their trip to South Padre Island.

Anne Seladdams, Sheila Nordstrom, Neil Bennett, and Anja Vanderspeigle
In the background: Charlie Wooster, one of Anja's bodyguards.

Somebody tell me they look just like Sheba and Greg. I don't want to think it's just my imagination. Grin

At least Anja has her clothes on in this picture!

Sita
Dancer of the Nine Disks
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:33 pm
Grin Greg, all your blonde ladies, while beautiful, look alike to me! I can only tell them apart by their clothes!
Sita
Dancer of the Nine Disks
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:37 pm
What I meant to say above was that I didn't upload the full version of SITA cos she has custom content. Is it all right to do this? and recommend that folks use Clean Installer?
Wren
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:54 pm
Wren vs PicoZip round 10:
Wren:Look,PicoZip,I want extract this file to this site.
PicoZip:No.I want to keep this folder right here.
Wren:Please PicoZip!
PicoZip:No.Press the extract button.
Wren:Thank you!Whadda mean...program not responding????
angry5 angry4 bandhead angry6

Last edited by Wren on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:03 pm
Sita wrote:
What I meant to say above was that I didn't upload the full version of SITA cos she has custom content. Is it all right to do this? and recommend that folks use Clean Installer?

Oops! (Maybe this is one of the Freudian things indicating you have a secret desire to be a stripper with fat boobies and a great smile. Hey! There are worse aspirations!)

The question of custom content depends on each artist's policy on it. Rogue and Lytough only use stuff where the original artists have given permission to upload sims with their stuff, so any of those things are safe to upload. For the few sims I've uploaded, I've done the same thing, except that more often than not my sims will be decked out with stuff that I made, especially clothes and skin tones.

Wren
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:10 pm
Greg wrote:
If you email her to me at grb (somewhere in the neighborhood of) simshost [dot] com, I'll just drop her into the Hullabaloo's file space! Grin

grb??Stands for what???Oh dear,it would be very nice for my computer to work once in a while sign6
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:13 pm
Sita wrote:
Grin Greg, all your blonde ladies, while beautiful, look alike to me! I can only tell them apart by their clothes!

Really? Maybe it's only because I raised 'em all from puppyhood and I've seen 'em without their makeup (and nekkid), but I think Sheba, Dallas, and Codi Jo are all quite distinctive:

Left to Right: Sheba, Dallas, Greg, Codi Jo

I don't think I'd mistake one for the other as long as I can see their faces. Maybe I should try for less subtle character tags.

Of course, if one of them is pregnant, it's probably Sheba working on another letter of the alphabet.

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:16 pm
Wren wrote:
Greg wrote:

grb??Stands for what???Oh dear,it would be very nice for my computer to work once in a while sign6

My initials: Gregory R. Bennett. smile

Wren
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:37 pm
Oops,I see.My brain is working now.Message sent,if it doesn't work it's probably my fault. hiding
miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:43 pm
Greg wrote:
Somebody tell me they look just like Sheba and Greg. I don't want to think it's just my imagination. Grin

Sheila's nose is thinner and she's platinum blonde, not Maxis blonde. Other than that, yep, they look like Gregsim and Sheba!

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
Sita
Dancer of the Nine Disks
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:27 pm
Wren, you can get winzip at winzip.com - should be a free trial version. And there are other similar things which are free out there. Look for zipper programs....

No, Greg, I think it's the rum-butterscotch they all have running in their veins. Affects the DNA...
Wren
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:51 pm
Well,here are the first pics from my Hullabaloo neighbourhood!At the moment only me and Sita live there due to lack of self sims.The house isn't finished(I gave it a really imaginative name;The Buig House!)but here is my favourite part:

The garage,with all the cars in it!The two three custom ones all came from MTS2.
Guess who we've got in the bathroom...

Yep,that's the Mona Lisa!Hung in the downstairs bog! lol
Sita
Dancer of the Nine Disks
Post Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:30 pm
Argh now I found the pinup meshes and I wanna remake Sita.
Those meshes are much nicer.
Hullabaloo 'Hood!