Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic New Game...ALFAZED!!!
New Game...ALFAZED!!!
Hedge Witch
Seeker of the Fae
Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:25 pm
The 'ALFAZED' is an entertaining variation of the pangram. The object is to write a twenty-six word sentence where each word begins with a letter of the alphabet consecutively from A to Z. A slight cheat is allowed with the letter x because so few words begin with this letter in the English language....

Here's my first one:

All beautiful cats deny eating fish gills, hate ignorant jackals, kiss lazy moths, never overlook pleasant quails, rarely sacrafice tranquility, usually vex white xenops, yawn... zoonomy!!!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:55 pm
Yikes! This one is hard!

After beginning carefully, Daniel eventually forgot goals he initially justified, keeping little momentum now, often partially quitting real science to underwrite vexation while x-raying your zither.

But we won't learn exactly why Daniel wanted to x-ray your zither until Chapter 9,303,495 of the Tales of Happy Valley! Hold not thine breath.

dmchess
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:10 am
I'll cheat and post one that I wrote 'way back in my youth, when my brain was quicker.

A brave coward does everything for gold; his ideals, jauntily kissing languid mouths not overly particular, quite readily surrender their untested virtue: willing, xenophilic, yet zealous.

So it doesn't make an awful lot of sense... *8)
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:51 pm
dmchess wrote:
I'll cheat and post one that I wrote 'way back in my youth, when my brain was quicker.

A brave coward does everything for gold; his ideals, jauntily kissing languid mouths not overly particular, quite readily surrender their untested virtue: willing, xenophilic, yet zealous.

So it doesn't make an awful lot of sense... *8)

It starts out great, though! That seems to be how every one I try to think of turns out--starts out intelligible and then sort of deteriorates into amphigory.

katgirlgreen13
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:15 pm
All brainy carrots die everytime for great hills in Jenkins, Kentucky, linking monotonous newbie octopi–parasailing quickly, really smoothly–to underwater veils with xylophones yelping, "Zebra!"

That's deep psychology, so I don't expect you to understand the deep emotional meaning of that sentence. LOL.