Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic :dl: Kosmos Teen
:dl: Kosmos Teen
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:13 pm
Kosmos Cosplay Outfit for Teens

I received a request for the Kosmos Cosplay outfit sized for Warlokk's teen body shape variety project, so here it is! The download links are after the pictures; read the notes.

Momo Xenos in the Kosmos Cosplay outfit, being tickled by her sister, Serendipity
Momo has large hips and a D-sized superstructure.
Download links are near the end of this message.

Kosmos Cosplay outfit for Teens, Departure View
I foolishly quit Body Shop and started up my game before making a screen shot. Instead of going back to Body Shop, I decided to create a teen to wear this outfit in the game, hence Momo. Her sister Serendipity was serendipitous: The game rolled her up; she looked like a keeper; and so she became part of the local populace in the town of Elysium. Momo is a clone of Ronnie Fensworth reverted to teen. Both of their parents are clones of Ronnie, too.

Since the request wasn't specific about which of Warlokk's teen sizes the outfit should be sized for, I made two versions--a bottom and a top--and guessed that since it specified one of Warlokk's meshes that a shapely teen was implied.

I don't have a high-heeled bottom mesh for teens, but the outfit turned out rather nice with flat boots.

Making the two versions gives you a better chance of matching the body shape of the teen you're working on without having to make 16 separate full-body outfits. You can choose from a large-hipped bottom to match any top size or a large-sized top to match any bottom. (If anyone wants a body shape you can't make with these options, let me know. It's easy to make variations; the most difficult parts are waiting for Body Shop to start and then getting the results on line.)

As with the adult version, these outfits worked best when matched with a complementary nude top or bottom; however, the top looks kinda cute when matched with a skirt, too. Note that the bottom texture will always override the top texture, but it will take on the shape of the top.

The Bottom

Like the adult version of this outfit, the bottom can be paired with any top to match your teen's body shape.

SimsHost subscribers can click here to download the bottom outfit.

The bottom requires Warlokk's mesh, Warlokk_tfBottom_Lg_Nude.

You can download all of Warlokk's meshes from Warlokk's Tower (hosted by Insimenator). When I went there just now to find the exact topic that had the downloads, the Insimenator site was runny really slow. That's a clue that it's time for us to help out with the bandwidth, so here's an alternate download link for SimsHost members:

Download Warlokk's mesh Warlokk_tfBottom_Lg_Nude from The Pearl.
Warlokk's mesh is a free download, but it does require that you create a SimsHost membership. To create a free SimsHost membership, just Join SimsHost and stop at the point where you would put money in your account and ignore any notes about activating subscriptions. If you later decide you want to help us pay the bills, just go to the Maintain Your Account link on the SimsHost front page and put some money in your account.

This bypasses the links for donating to Insimenator (who host all of Warlokk's stuff) as well as to Warlokk's Workshop & Tip Jar, so I'll just provide those links here for those who would feel inclined to help them pay their bills.

The Top

The top is the exact same outfit but packaged as a top. This is Warlokk's D-size teen top, which can be paired with any bottom to match your teen's hip size.

SimsHost subscribers can click here to download the top outfit.

The top requires Warlokk's mesh, Warlokk_tfTopNaked_D.

Again, here's a link where SimsHost members can download Warlokk's Warlokk_tfTopNaked_D mesh from The Pearl. (The mesh is a free download. Please see notes above for thises, thats, and the link to Warlokk's tip jar.)

In case you need to know: The Hullabaloo's membership database is not the same as SimsHost's; you need to create a separate SimsHost ID, although you can use the same username and password if you want to.
I'd recommend using a different login credentials for your SimsHost membership, for security reasons, especially if you think you might want to put money in your SimsHost account or enter personal information there. The same people have access to the membership database--that would be Nancy, Scotty, and me--but the SimsHost system is intrinsically more secure than the Hullabaloo.

Last edited by Greg on Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:24 pm
Proofreader notes:

Quote:

The Top

The top is the exact same outfit but packaged as a top. This is Warlokk's D-size teen top, which can be paired with any bottom to match your teen's hip size.

SimsHost subscribers can click here to download the bottom outfit.

The link is correct, just the text is wrong...

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:57 pm
miros1 wrote:
...SimsHost subscribers can click here to download the bottom outfit.

Oops! Fixed.

Thanks! smile

miros1
Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:54 pm
Quote:
I'd recommend using a different login credentials for your SimsHost membership, for security reasons, especially if you think you might want to put money in your SimsHost account or enter personal information there. The same people have access to the membership database--that would be Nancy, Scotty, and me--but the SimsHost system is intrinsically more secure than the Hullabaloo.

I'd recommend different user names, too... since your Hullabaloo account name is visible to the general public, some troll could attempt to hack your SimsHost account or send you scads of password requests.

BTW, don't try using miros1 in the SimsHost system. I have a different user name on SH.

miros1
Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:12 pm
Ah ha! I see where I had troubles... the door dragon on the user directory wouldn't let me in, so I tried to find them on InSim and was overcome by the masses of meshes available there. Right now, InSim seems to be on vacation or something. I couldn't open the links to it from Anja's story either.

Could you feed the door dragon a cookie or something so I can download from your links?

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:18 pm
Yeah, I found it. I moved pearlsims.com to the new server and thought I had fixed everything, but there was an old door dragon in the /members directory that was trying to point to the SimsHost server.

Those links should be working now without requiring a login.

miros1
Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:13 am
Yet another snafu -- those are recolors of Warlokk's meshes, not the meshes themselves... Now that InSim is behaving itself, maybe I can find them!

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:31 pm
While we're here, we ought to cross-reference the Strangers In The Sim Bin thread on Sun Sims, where we've been discussing this and other mysteries.

:dl: Kosmos Teen