Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic :dl: Texas Sweet Crude
Goto page 1, 2  Next
:dl: Texas Sweet Crude
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:52 pm
Texas Sweet Crude

Please allow me to introduce you to Miss Sugar Bluebonnet. I assure you that your life will be enriched by the acquaintance. Sugar isn't her real name, but people have been calling her that for so long that she'll tell you that she's all but forgotten whatever name mama gave her when she was born and she's not inclined to tell you what it is even if she does happen to recall it.

Miss Sugar Bluebonnet

Sugar works nights at a tavern in east Texas, layin' down the longnecks for thirsty oilfield workers who look forward to any excuse to spend a little time with her after a hot, sweaty day working the rigs. She's the kind of gal who seems to always seems to be in a good mood.

She spends most nights laughing and joking with the roughnecks. New buddies from the oilfields sometimes try to intimidate her with off-color remarks but Sugar can hold her own. She never fails to impress them with her ability to out-cuss them in six different languages and she knows more raunchy jokes than anybody else this side of the Red River.

Nevertheless, she knows each of her customers. She knows that rough-and-ready Cross-Eyed Jack likes his three-alarm chili along with his Lone Star but Giant Jim goes for the false alarm anywhere this side of the bedroom door. She knows their wives and kids and problems, and she's always there to lend a sympathetic ear if someone needs it.

And that is how Sugar came to earn another nickname, bestowed upon her by the roughnecks: Texas Sweet Crude.

Now, if you'd like to have Sugar in your game, well, she'll be the first to tell you that you're on your own creating the stuffing but she'd be happy to share her clothes with you.

Sugar's T-Shirt (34B. Regular Sim size.)
SimsHost subscribers can click on the image to download Sugar's top. ~116 KB
Unzip psaftop_txcrude_reg34b.zip and save the .package file in your Downloads or Saved Sims folder.
The zip file contains the one top, sized for the standard Maxis adult female sim.
This outfit also includes a pair of panties (see below) that may or may not show depending on what bottom you pair it with.
Yup, her bra shows through a little but Sugar don't mind.

The front of Sugar's T-shirt has an image of a gusher spouting from an oil derrick (nothing suggestive there!) and of course her nickname, Texas Sweet Crude. Sweet girl that she is, Sugar is more than happy to turn around and show the back of her shirt, too.

Sugar's Texas Sweet Crude T-shirt from Behind

So then, now that we have over with, there's something else Sugar wants you to know. You've probably heard that they grow 'em big in Texas and, well, Sugar reckons she's no exception to that. So if you would be so inclined, you can also download this same shirt sized for Sugar's real figure.

Sugar's T-Shirt in Size 34D (Using Warlokk's Enhanced 34D mesh.)
SimsHost subscribers can click on the image to download Sugar's top. ~116 KB
Unzip psaftop_txcrude_enhanced34d.zip and save the .package file in your Downloads or Saved Sims folder.
Requires the 34D Enhanced top mesh from Warlokk's Tower.
Get the mesh from Warlokk and save it in your Downloads folder.

The zip file contains the one top, sized for the standard Maxis adult female sim.
This outfit also includes a pair of panties (see below) that may or may not show depending on what bottom you pair it with.

(There's more to his mischief but that's enough for one message.)

Last edited by Greg on Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Kaylyn
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:59 pm
Greg wrote:
She never fails to impress them with her ability to out-cuss them in six different languages and she knows more raunchy jokes than anybody else this side of the Red River.

I would personally object to that, but then I realized I live on the other side of the Red River by about 20 miles, so I will settle for holding the title on this side. razz

Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:06 pm
I learned more than my share of cuss words and raunchy jokes when I worked as a brakeman for the Santa Fe railroad in 1976. Those dirty old men were always trying to shock me to the point of quitting. heh.....didn't work, though.

--------------------

When the dreamer's in the zone, leave em alone!

www.simplysimilicious.com
Nancy
The Spoiled Brat

The Spoiled Brat
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:12 pm
Good girl, Marmy! You showed them!!! wink

nanci2121
Kaylyn
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:15 pm
And, you know, along those lines, there's just so many comments I could make about that particular image of the oil derrick striking oil and its particular locale on that shirt, but I'm gonna behave and leave that imagery to the grownups...

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:16 pm
Texas Sweet Crude
Part 2

Sugar's White Boots in Size 38 Hip, in White Requires Warlokk's 38 Hip High Heel Mesh
SimsHost subscribers can click on the image above to download the boots, but note that you also need Warlokk's mesh.
Also note that this is a bottom outfit that doesn't have anything covering the sim's bottom, so if your top doesn't have a bottom, then, well... you get the picture.

Sometimes when Sugar wants to wear boots, she really does boots! She let me take this picture so that you could see the nice blue and red panties she wears, 'cuz that's the only way you're gonna see 'em. Unless, that is, you're inclined to scroll down a bit and find a download link for 'em.

The white boots work out nicely when she's wanting to complete the colors of the Texas flag, but for those more adventurous nights she's even got a pair of 'em in red.

Sugar's White Boots in Size 38 Hip, in red Requires Warlokk's 38 Hip High Heel Mesh
SimsHost subscribers can click on the image above to download the boots, but note that you also need Warlokk's mesh.

Now, since you wouldn't be sendin' Sugar out without her undies, she's also thoughtfully provided some so that SimsHost subscribers can download her undies, too. But you gotta know that these undies require Warlock's 36D-28-36 nude mesh before you go snitchin' her dainties.

Oh, and if you want those jeans and boots she's wearin' in that first picture in this topic, you can download the jeans right here. You don't need no special meshes for them; though Sugar needs a pair of Vise-Grips to get the zipper closed!

Well, that's about all there is about sweet Sugar Bluebonnet for now, but y'all be good and play nice now, 'cuz Sugar's gonna be back!

Last edited by Greg on Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:19 pm
lol!! Hubby saw it and just said two words...."yeah buddy!"

Well, my next plan is in motion......he visited the Hullabaloo today "looking for Greg's bridge and basement tutorials" but he's hooked. Now I just need him to get his own freaking login and leave mine alone! lol!

--------------------

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:26 pm
Rolling on the Floor Laughing Yup! I'd say you've got Miss Sugar Bluebonnet pretty well calibrated! That's why they call her Texas Sweet Crude!

Those boots were just a lark. I started out to make just the shirt but inevitably decided to add a pair undies to it. They turned out so nice that I ought I'd make them a separate undies garment. But then I needed a screen shot to show the undies.

I started out making the boots to go with some outrageous tights, but when I realized I still didn't have a screen shot of Sugar's undies, I just dumped them into my game without the tights and dressed her up in her T-shirt and boots. The boots looked kinda neat, too, and I figured somebody might like 'em just the way they are, so there they are!

I never did finish the version with the tights.

Last edited by Greg on Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:36 pm
Incidentally, in the time since I made that screen shot, Warlokk has improved his 34D mesh so that version of the T-shirt looks even better now.

In case someone wants it and overlooked it, the place to get Warlokk's meshes is:
http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=118

You'll want the high-resolution female body shape variety project.

Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:39 pm
I love those meshes. Now if I could only get my Sims to turn down the a/c so that a cold wind blew ALL the time, I'd be happy.

--------------------

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:54 pm
Marmy wrote:
I love those meshes. Now if I could only get my Sims to turn down the a/c so that a cold wind blew ALL the time, I'd be happy.

lol Warlokk is in the middle of his major development project (and producing stuff at an astonishing rate), but he does at least listen to special requests!

I've been thinking of asking him to make special verison of his 36DDD... with a back brace!

Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:34 pm
Yes he does and if he can't decide what to do next he'll stick a poll out for you to answer. I don't see how he takes on such an intense project and still has (or takes) the time to answer requests and post on just about every topic on his forum board. Maybe he's hyperkenetic.

Quote:
I've been thinking of asking him to make special verison of his 36DDD... with a back brace!

I've always thought that if your rack was that big, you should grow your hair as long as Crystal Gale to offset it.....

--------------------

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:56 pm
Marmy wrote:
Yes he does and if he can't decide what to do next he'll stick a poll out for you to answer. I don't see how he takes on such an intense project and still has (or takes) the time to answer requests and post on just about every topic on his forum board. Maybe he's hyperkenetic.

Quote:

I've always thought that if your rack was that big, you should grow your hair as long as Crystal Gale to offset it.....

I don't know how Warlokk does it. My mental image is of someone who is incredibly well organized and comes up with efficient ways to do these things. He said he uses a standard set of morph targets (or something like that) when he's mass-producing the meshes. But then he still has to package them up, get them on line, make screen shots, and post the whole thing.

Yup, designing foundation garments for full-figured gals is a combination of art and science. Maybe I should have done that instead of spaceships; it might not as much fodder for my mom to talk about brag about but it would be a lot more fun!

Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:23 pm
Quote:
Yup, designing foundation garments for full-figured gals is a combination of art and science. Maybe I should have done that instead of spaceships; it might not as much fodder for my mom to talk about brag about but it would be a lot more fun!

lol! Well you would fit right in....all the torture devices known to women were created by men.....high heels, bras, girdles, stockings, etc. etc. etc.

--------------------

miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:44 pm
Well, women must have invented padded bra-straps then. Even if I'm so short the padding sits half way down my back, it's a big improvement over plain cloth/elastic!

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
:dl: Texas Sweet Crude