Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Psychos
The Psychos
graysunday
New SimsHost Friend
Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:59 pm
A little intro first. I'm new here and am excited about sharing my story with you. I first discovered this website yesterday and spent hours reading some of your stories...it's made me inspired to create my own story. A little premise: before I started this project, I did the standard create me, my family and friends and make everyone happy. While reading about killing Sims, it sparked an interest in creating a psychopath Sim. The first post is about Ima Psycho and has no pictures, but my next posts will have pictures

Ima Psycho

Ima was a criminal fortune sim with a really bad attitude. A knockout, Ima was blonde, grey eyes and had a fetish for pink. Her house was pink inside, out. Ima has one surviving family member, a sister named Notta (but more about her later).

Ima did not wait long to start victimizing the people of Pleasantville. When she was moving in, 3 townies came to welcome her to the neighborhood. Ima does not like surprises, so she grabbed a young African american Sim and locked him a room without food, water nor a bed to sleep upon. The 2 other townies scattered. In about a day, the poor man died of hunger. This was victim number one.

Ima's favorite way to find her victims was by trolling the internet. This is how she found victim 2. Victim 2 was a woman who riveled Ima's beauty. Ima thought, this woman must die. She befriended this lady and then locked her in the room to perish.

Victim 3 was actually one of the initial greeters that ran away on that first day. Ima invited him over intending to kill him and instead fell in love. Unfortanately for him, he did not return her affections. This infuriated Ima! Victim 3 could not swim, so Ima pushed him in the pool!

One day while in the town park, Ima Psycho met Daniel Pleasant. Ima had never met such a hottie and he seemed like he liked her too! Ima invited him to her house where they woohooed all evening long. While Ima slept though, Daniel climbed out of bed around midnight and ran out the door. How mysterious! Daniel was invited back several nights and always left in the middle of the night.

One day, a pretty little redhead jogged past her house. Ima spoke to this redhead and discovered that she was the daughter of Daniel! Daniel is married!!! That SOB! Ima knew that she would have to get rid of his family if she had any chance of marrying Daniel, sooooo...she pushed his daughter in the pool.

Later that night, Daniel was invited to Ima's. After their initial make out session, Daniel noticed his poor daughter's gravestone. Daniel said "Eh, such is life..." This pleased Ima and she decided right then, that she would have Daniel's baby.

Ima had a easy pregnancy and 3 days (9 months) later her son Borna was born. Ima was surprised with her feelings for Borna. I'll love you forever she told him.

All this time, Ima has had few visits from the ghosts on her property, but the night after she gave birth to Borna, all the ghosts at once began to frighten poor Ima over and over again. Ima was still so weak after her pregnancy and her heart stopped when Daniel's daughter's ghost repeatedly scared Ima.

Poor Borna, what will happen to him??? Fortunately for Borna, his biological father loved Ima very much. Borna was rescued from the orphanage is now living with the Pleasant family.
miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:13 pm
I like! I had a Sims1 hood where Ginia Kat was a Black Widow. I should do that again...

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:51 pm
Eeek! shocked It sounds like a single mom died and left a baby unattended. I don't know what would happen in my game if that happened.

graysunday
New SimsHost Friend
Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:35 pm
That's exactly what happened! It was very sad because the baby was left on the dining room floor crying and with a soiled diaper. Eventually he fell asleep, but I was really hoping the social worker would come soon. Sometimes this game's realism freaks me out.
Kaylyn
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:38 pm
(This would be an ideal time to use boolprop to summon someone and quickly move them in. I think boolprop has an option for it...or maybe I'm just confusing it with InSim (they've got a lot of similar options). Or just exit without saving and start over. Grin

graysunday
New SimsHost Friend
Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:49 pm
Well, I'm not experienced with boolProp (though I have an enkling of what you're talking about) so I was sitting there watching this trainwreck happen. Good news is that he was adoptable by Daniel and that it makes a great story with future possibilities because now Borna has some real "issues". My plan was to take Ima over to Daniel's house with the baby and break up the marriage...but the game had other ideas.
Kaylyn
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:59 pm
The game has a habit of doing that! Grin

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:43 pm
lunahskye wrote:
(This would be an ideal time to use boolprop to summon someone and quickly move them in. I think boolprop has an option for it...or maybe I'm just confusing it with InSim (they've got a lot of similar options). Or just exit without saving and start over. Grin

What you're thinking of is the testing cheats and the Tombstone of Life and Death

1. boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
2. click on selected character and "Spawn... Tombstone of Life and Death"
3. click on the TOLAD and select "Add neighbor to family"
4. choose a victim and you've done it!

(Those links take you to the tutorials at The Sims 2 @ SimsHost.)

Edit: Typo.

The Psychos