Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Bellevue: Centowski Wedding, Take 2!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Bellevue: Centowski Wedding, Take 2!
Kaylyn
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:51 pm
I mentioned in the Bellevue story that Beverly and Orlando were already married and settled in their new house. Well, I was taking a bit of license there. In actuality I plopped them down on a plot of land fresh out of college and continued to play the college and the main house. So tonight I caught them up...and then some! I'm posting this in a new thread because it's presented in more of a scrapbook format than a real story, and because technically it's out of sync with the main story. I just had a lot of fun with this! Grin

Here's Beverly and Orlando moved onto their new lot. Neither one has spun up a genuine Want to get married yet, so I started work on their house. I like to build from floor plan books. I needed to be able to place some furniture, and I want both of them to want the basics like new Sims usually do. So far only Orlando has wanted a toilet, refrigerator, and tub. Beverly has a one track mind...

Having changed aspirations from Fortune to Family in college, she's ready to get on with the baby-making! As they don't have any access into the house proper yet due to a lack of stairs (am I really this lazy?), they'll need to take a walk on the wild side and pray no family members are peeking out their windows across the street!

Far be it from me to deny my Sims anything they want! I decided to experiment with InTeenimator's fertility treatments to see what came of it. Having not read the readme on this particular feature, we'll see. I'm hoping it produces twins. If not, then no biggie...you'll see!

Jackpot! The lullabye sound indicates that, for better or for worse, Beverly is pregnant.

Little does she know what's in store for her...be careful what you wish for, little Simmies!

Whoops! Didn't realize we had an audience there!

Kaylyn
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:59 pm

Well, Beverly never did get out of her one-track mind, so I went ahead and got the bare necessities for the house. I haven't done any floors or walls yet, because I'm just impatient like that.

At it again, children? Hmm...

But what's that tiny little clock on Beverly's side of the bed? With InTeenimator, it's called My Biological Clock, and each Sim has one. This is what controls all InTeen functions. I used it to put Beverly on fertility treatments. It also has another unique function...

Beverly, dear, why are you so restless?

Wow! Mere minutes after conception, she's positively glowing!

InTeen has a function called Express Delivery, which gives several options for speeding up pregnancy. Being the evil goddess I am, I chose Immediate!

Beverly: "Um...a little help here, please!"

May I present Pierce's first grandson, Jake!

And his third granddaughter, Sasha!

While Orlando is busy fussing over his newborn son, little does he know...

Kaylyn
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:03 pm

Uh oh! I turned off the fertility treatments and used InTeen to cause Beverly to get pregnant with Orlando again! (Going for triplets here, not quads!)

Pierce now has yet another grandson, Sam!

Beverly finishes her labors just as a host of neighbors arrive to greet the suddenly bustling family, including her soon-to-be brother-in-law Malcolm Landgraab IV.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Centowski triplets! That's Sasha in the pink crib, Sam in the middle, and Orlando is putting Jake to bed on the right.

Beverly is cursing me right now, I bet!

Oh! There you are! Who are you calling?

"As of ten minutes ago I was freshly graduated from college, waiting in Maxis limbo for you to build me a house, and suddenly I'm the mother of triplets! Silly...I'm calling Mom and Dad and throwing a wedding party! I need to make sure Orlando's tied down here so he can't bolt too easily when it's time for the first diaper changing and bottle-juggling circus!"

Kaylyn
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Never seen a bride wear black before!

"Yeah, well, you know I've always been a bit different!"

The guests assemble. Gilbert Jacquet, standing in front of Pierce, was a little late. For some odd reason he was stuck on the front porch.

The exchanging of rings.

This is the second time, you guys...now make it stick this time!

And the obligatory first-kiss-as-man-and-wife picture, as the onlookers cheer.

Audrey? Is there something you're not telling me? Gilbert's like, half your age!

Does anyone else find it odd that she's not standing with Pierce and is swooning over another man? Sometimes I wonder what they get up to when I'm not controlling their every move...

The romance in the air gets to Pierce and he desperately feels the need to serenade his wife in the kitchen.

Malcolm snuggling Ginny, his fiancée. Ginny is, of course, my first attempt at having a teen pregnancy, she's just not showing yet.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Beverly and Orlando make another good old-fashioned attempt at procreation. This time no fancy tricks. I just wanted to see how easy it would be to create triplets. Since they're both Family Sims as Pierce and Audrey were, they both want to have 10. Looks like they're off to a pretty good start.

(For the record, this was a successful attempt as well...they're gonna have their hands full for a while!)

The end...for now.

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:37 pm
Omigoodness! A litter! shocked

miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:10 am
I usually do a quick run to the dresser in advance of the wedding so I can ensure that they have something I like to wear.

I did have one Sim get married in a bright red dress, but she was a Popularity Sim who was in love with half the college students, so it was kind of appropriate.

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
Kaylyn
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:26 am
If I had been seriously making this into a professional-type story, I would have fussed with my new PronupSims collection and made it a nice wedding, but I was just having fun and wanted to get the two hastily married. So far Audrey's only gotten Laura married off. I don't know if Beverly and Orlando's first wedding counts because it ended in a breakup, so I needed to finalize that bit. Due to a brief fling at her graduation party I had Beverly and Keith satisfy mutual romantic wants with each other (don't believe there was any woohooing involved, though) and then Beverly became obsessed with getting engaged to Keith, even though she was already engaged to Orlando. Keith, for some strange reason, was no longer wearing his wedding ring and wanted to get engaged to Beverly. He no longer had a memory of taking his vows with Laura; some of my fiddling in SimPE must've screwed that up. I thought about playing that out as a plot twist in the story, but decided things were too confusing as it was! Grin Not a part of the main plot at all, and I'm really wanting to get that advanced and finished so I can start on a fresh story idea that's been brewing over the past few days. Still, it may take me a while to wrap this one up! I don't have notes on this story, just a general idea of some high points to hit on the way to the ending, but the Sims are the ones fleshing it out.

My next story is very much planned out already, so the poor Simmies will have hardly any free will at all! Do I pity them?

Nah.

Kaylyn
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:29 am
Greg wrote:
Omigoodness! A litter! shocked

I'll tell Beverly you called her children that!

Of course, she's a little peeved at me at the moment for forcing this on her and might be inclined to agree with you!

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:43 am
I wonder if sims twins know that they're twins. Or triplets. I can't report any data because I always force the issue, rushing my multiple-birth kids to socialize while they're still toddlers.

Ghostman
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:40 am
I have twins without forcing. there is no "I have a twin" memory, nor they were born with a strong relationship. The only odd thing I found checking their memory data is that both of them had as a first memory that the other twin joined the family, so there is no telling who was born first. (I don't even remeber)
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:20 pm
Perhaps they have that memory from having met before they were born? Grin

Last edited by Greg on Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zenmistress
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:13 pm
Woman, are you insane?!?! I can't even handle a one baby at a time in a household. LMAO

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:55 am
Zenmistress wrote:
Woman, are you insane?!?! I can't even handle a one baby at a time in a household. LMAO

It could be worse! Don't forget the Broadleafs (sextuplets), the Samuelses (quintuplets, due to a science experiment that went seriously awry), and the Chapterses (octuplets).

But then, we've already know that I am insane! Rolling on the Floor Laughing

Kaylyn
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:31 pm
Haha, I thought about giving them all ten babies at once! I may be evil, but not THAT evil...(especially since it's really ME taking care of them...)

I don't know exactly how much more time I plan on investing in this house...like I said, they're not important to the plot of Bellevue. Still, you never know what purpose they may serve or what other stories they may have to tell! Grin

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:11 pm
Identical triplets result in all sorts of interesting plot lines!

Bellevue: Centowski Wedding, Take 2!