Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. :story: The Benson Family Tree
Goto page 1, 2  Next
:story: The Benson Family Tree
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:41 pm
The Benson family started out as family with three teenage girls and their overworked mother. I created the three girls so the three Jenkins boys would have girlfriends. I never thought they could be the biggest phenomenon to hit Pleasantview. After only a few plays I fell in love with the family.

I guess I should start with the mother, and source of income, Marie Benson. (I don't have any screenshots for anything yet, still working on it) Marie had a job as a hostess at a restaurant. She wasn't making much money, and the hours were terrible. They lived in a small, two bedroom house, and all three girls shared a room. Actually, thier bedroom was the living room. I haven't told you about the girls yet. Well, Pamela, Jessica, and Tamara were three blonde teenage girls. They had average grades and, aside from being dirt poor, had pretty good lives.

The trouble started when Pamela brought home Ty Jenkins. Then the problem started. Ty was different from his family. They all aspired to be smart, rich sims. Ty aspired to have romance. Ty was a troublemaker. He and Pamela fell in love very quickly, and Marie hated Ty.
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:47 pm
Then the worst happened. Ty's father died in a terrible fire, and it left his mother in need of a shrink. So Ty spent most of his time with Pamela, or so it seemed. He had thing for Pam's sister, Tamara. Ty ended up cheating on Pam and that was the end of that.

So, you ask, what's going on it Jessica's life? Jessica was the only Benson daughter who had a job. She got the best grades, and ended up falling in love with Micheal Jenkins.
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:31 am
So now, I guess I should start the story. It's going to be a long, rocky road. So hold on.
Chapter One: Rock Bottom
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:45 am
It seemed as if everything was going wrong for the Bensons. Marie had just lost her job, and the only person bringing in money was Jessica. Jessica delivered papers after school, and it payed much less than Marie's job did. They had only $154. After paying the bills, they had $97 left.

Marie got a job as a pickpocket, and that brought in little money as well. i couldn't make Tamara or Pam get jobs, and their grades were dropping below C's. Marie wason high demand for her job, and was hardly ever home. Soon I had to get rid of the four single beds, and get two doubles. It gave them a bit more money, but not much. I then got rid of the TV, the burglar alarm, the computer, the dining room table and chairs, and the phone. This left them with just over $300, enough to buy groceries.

When they needed extra money, I got rid of thier shower and put in the cheapest tub I could find. Their house was a pigsty, as no one had time to clean. It was official. They had hit rock bottom.
Chapter Two: Growing Up
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:03 am
It had finally come time for the three Benson girls to grow up. The Jenkins boys were grown, and the next thing I needed to do was make a love connection between Ty and Tamara, Micheal and Jessica, and Rob and Pamela.

I had a big party for all three girls, who grew up only a few sim hours apart. As soon as they were adults, Jessica moved in with Ty, Micheal, and Rob, who had moved away from their mother. Tamara and Pamela moved in soon after, because I had made a custom house for the three boys, and it was huge. Then the problems started.

As it turned out, both Tamara and Pam were in love with Ty. Ty was in love with Tamara, not Pamela. After a long night in the hot tub, a few days later Tamara found out she was expecting. The day she found out, she proposed to Ty, and they decided to have the wedding that same day.

It was a small wedding, with only six people, including the bride and the groom. When it came time to actually get married, there were only four people. Pamela and Ty didn't show up. Tamara couldn't start the wedding without her husband-to-be, so she went inside to go to the washroom. You have to go through the living room to get to the bathroom, and that's where Tamara found Ty making out with Pamela on the couch.

Of course, the wedding was off, and Tamara was growing larger every day. Will Ty take charge and help take care of his child? Or will he stay with Pamela?
Chapter Three: Jessica's Heart
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:20 am
There were three boys, but only one had gone to University. That one was Micheal. And it had all finally payed off. He was a successful doctor who aspired to be rich. Oddly enough, he also wanted to get married. He was in love with Jessica, but Jessica wasn't in love with him.

Jessica had a family aspiration, and wanted 10 children. Micheal didn't want children, but he didn't fear having them. My next project was to make Jessica fall in love with Micheal. She had a crush on him, but that wasn't enough. One night, something magical happened.

It was late one night, and Micheal was sitting in the kitchen drinking a cappucino. Jessica wasn't tired, and she wouldn't sleep, so I sent her to get something to eat. They started chatting, and I never expected Jessica to fall in love right then, but she did.

All of a sudden, she wanted to marry Micheal. I thought I better get this going quickly, and I got Micheal into the hot tub in his private bathroom, and got him to invite Jessica. Thye started chatting, and it looked like thye were edging towards each other by themsleves. So, I let them cuddle.

Sure enough, they did WooHoo. Jessica ended up sleeping in Micheal's room that night, and the next night, and the rest of the nights after that. I moved some of Jessica's stuff into Micheal's gigantic room, and made her old room a guest room.
Chapter Four: Baby Boom
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:30 am
It had almost come time for Tamara to have her baby. Rob seemed oddly interested in feeling her stomach, and listening to the baby. I bought tons of toys and furniture for the baby, and soon the little bundle of joy would be born.

During the waiting time, Tamara seemed to only want to eat spaghetti, and I couldn't figure out why. She gained alot of culinary skill points, and became the primary chef in the house. One simday before the baby was born, Rob fell in love with Tamara, and Tamara fell in love with Micheal. Micheal hated Tamara, so I'm glad that didn't work out.

I was rushing around trying to get Tamara to fall in love with Rob before the baby was born. With alot of hard work, she fell in love with Rob two simhours before the baby was born.

When the time finally came, I was shocked to see not one but two children in Tamara's arms. She had twin boys! Their names were Jacob and Dylan, and they were the cutest things ever. Of course, that presented a problem for me, because I had to rearrange the babies room, and add more stuff.
Chapter Five: Party Time......or not.
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:45 am
The day Jacob and Dylan were born, Tamara decided to have a party to welcome her sons into the world. Everyone invited one of thier friends over beforehand, and Tamara invited two people for the party list. Eight people were coming over, and I had to prepare.

I set up two buffets outside, and some tables and chairs. I got champagne and balloons and a stereo. I got two bars and hiredtwo bartenders. I also hired a maid to clean up after the party. Tamara baked a layer cake and I bought a new hot tub and built a pool. It seems like alot for a small party, but with children in the house they would use the pool more frequently.

Then the guests began arriving. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Of course, there had to be at least one problem. The boys were fussing and Tamara and Rob took them inside and put them down for a nap. Tamara was exhausted and decided to have a nap herself.

Rob went back outside, got himself some food and sat down. Ty sat down next to him, and they began chatting. Ty had developed a bit of hatred for his brother. Probably because Rob was helpingtake care of Ty's kids, and Rob was in love with Ty's former girlfriend, and mother of his children.

A fight broke out, and was broken up by Pamela, who took Ty inside to calm down. Then the party was over. The party score: Great Time!
At least it was fun.
Chapter Six: White Wedding
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:58 am
After all the party guests left, and everything was cleaned up, Jessica and Micheal were just reading in bed. Both of them really wanted to marry each other, so I threw caution to the wind and Micheal proposed. Then they had a little fun before sleep. I was going to let them have a baby, but I thought I should wait until they were married.

The wedding needed careful planning. I set up a beautiful wedding arch with red flowers on it. I set up red velvet chairs and a beautiful aisle for them to walk down. I set up a beautiful wedding cake, and champagne. The only people I invited was Micheal's mom, and Jessica's mom. Plus the other people in the house.

It was a beautiful wedding. Jessica looked beautiful and Micheal looked handsome. That night, they had a little more fun before sleep. And so did someone else.....
Chapter Seven: An Unexpected Visitor
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:02 am
Everyone knows that Patrick Vu is a charmer, he makes everyone fall in love with him. Well, that's exactly what happened when he came to the Benson/Jenkins house. Ty invited him over, not knowing that his girlfriend would be in love with him by the end of the night.

So when Patrick arrived, Pamela answered the door. The started chatting, and both of them had a crush on each other. Ty had started to lose interest in his girlfriend. She had tried to do a WooHoo with him once,and he denied it. She loved him, but he only had a crush on her. They had gone through a relationship once before, and it hadn't worked out.

Pamela was looking for a little romance, and maybe Patrick could give it to her. By 8:00 that night, they were in love. They did WooHoo twice, and Pamela asked Patrick to move in. Everything was going fine, and Ty didn't suspect a thing.

A couple nights later Ty caught them in the hot tub, and it was bye-bye Pam. She had fallen out of love with him anyway. Now she loved Patrick, and wanted to get married.

Now Jessica was with Micheal, Patrick was with Pam, and Ty was alone. But what about Rob and Tamara?
Chapter Eight: Love
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:07 am
The other people who had fun on Micheal and Jessica's wedding night were Rob and Tamara. After putting the kids to bed, Tamara had a little nap. It was a good thing she did. She woke up, and Rob was holding Dylan, and Jacob was asleep. They said not even two words to each other and they fell in love.

It seems like everyone is falling in love with everyone in this house! Anyway, Rob and Tamara did a WooHoo, and they werethe newest couple, other than Pam and Pat.
Chapter Nine: Terrible Twos
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:15 am
Looks like it's time for everyone to get a job! Micheal was already a successful doctor, but what about everyone else? Pamela applied for a job as a fast food worker, and Jessica got a job as a hostess. Patrick and Rob decided to open their own flower shop, where Ty was an employee.

What about Tamara? I decided she wasn't going to work, that she was going to stay home with the kids so they don't have to hire a nanny. There was more good news, the twins were growing up into toddlers! They had a small celebration in the backyard.

Uh-oh, mom. Now the twins are in their terrible twos! Tamara was going to work on teaching the twins to walk, talk, and use the toilet. She was going to need Rob's help on this one. But will being alone in the house with the boys, get to Tamara? Will she need another person to help her?
Chapter Ten: Home Alone
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:27 am
It was Tamara's first day alone with the twins. Rob and Patrick were the last to leave, and when they did, the boys were still sleeping. She took advantage of this time to take a shower, and pay the bills. The next chore was grocery shopping. How was she going to manage that?

Tamara got the twins dressed and thought about calling a cab. She couldn't take them, but she couldn't leave them here. In the end, she ordered groceries over the phone.

During the day she taught both boys to walk, and she was trying to teach them to talk. They learned so fast because she was giving them SmartMilk. Tamara started watching T.V, and fell asleep on the couch. Bad idea. Both boys had been playing in the toilet, and both had dirty diapers. They were screaming and crying in the bathroom on the soaking wet floor.

I woke Tamara up and she changed both boys and bathed them one by one. She kept one in the high chair while she bathed the other one. Then she gave them lunch, and put them down for a nap. Then she made herself an instant meal for lunch, and went upstairs to read.

The end of the day had finally come. Rob was home, and so was everyone else. She had gotten through today, but what would happen tomorrow?
Chapter 11: Ty's Secret
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:08 pm
It seemed that Ty was the only one in the house not in a relationship. At least, that's what everyone thought. One morning there came a knock on the door. It was Ty's old girlfriend Channa Reeves!

The Reeves were my very first family. Mischa and Daniel had Jordan, who married Loretta Pinchsly, who had Channa, Brian, and Christopher. Channa and Ty dated in high school, but Ty left Channa for Pamela.

Channa was still in love with Ty. It would be harder making him fall in love with her. It took me a while, but Ty fell in love and asked Channa to move in. Now there were ten people living in the house! It was getting too hard to control everyone. It was crowded. Will someone break the family bond and move out?
Chapter 12: The Announcement
omgzitsfrosteh
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:16 pm
The house was getting really crowded. Although it was big, there just wasn't enough room to move around. So the next morning, Patrick and Pamela got married secretly, and moved out.

That same morning, Jessica and Micheal found out that they were expecting! Jessica was ecstatic. She was on maternity leave, and could help Tamara take care of the twins. The twins, by the way, must have inherited Ty's troublemaking insticts. From playing in the toilet to throwing food, these kids would not stop! Speaking of Ty, he could care less about the boys. He never helped Tamara, and acted like they weren't even his!

The next day, Rob and Tamara announced that they were engaged! Will there be more children in Rob and Tamara's future? Will Ty and Channa get married?
:story: The Benson Family Tree