Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic What Tarot Card Are You?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
What Tarot Card Are You?
miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:10 pm

You are the Death card. Death is a stage in the cycle of life. Without death, there would be no room for new things to grow. When you receive the Death card in a tarot reading, fear not; Death is only an indication that transformation is about to occur. Death allows us all to evolve by removing that which is no longer needed. The end of one cycle makes way for a new one. Old behaviours and patterns which have tied us down are released. Death cleans house so that we don't have needless drains on our energy. In Death's ruthless destruction there lies compassion. Image from: Danielle Sylvie Taylor http://members.limitless.org/~morpheum/gallery.html

Which Tarot Card Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
Re:What Tarot Card Are You?
SimCityGallery
Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:19 pm
Do they have a Carot card for Carrot? wink
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:50 pm
Gosh, until today, I was unaware that I was a piece of pasteboard.

The Hierophant Card

You are the the Hierophant card. The Hierophant, called The Pope in some decks, is the preserver of cultural traditions. After entering The Emperor's society, The Hierophant teaches us its wisdom. The Hierophant learns and teaches our cultural traditions. The discoveries our ancestors have made influence the present. Without forces such as The Hierophant who are able to interpret and communicate traditional lore, each generation would have to begin to learn anew.

As a force that is concentrated on our past and our culture, The Hierophant can sometimes be stubborn and set in his ways. This is a negative trait he shares with his zodiac sign, Taurus. But like Taurus he is productive.

His traditional lore can provide a source of inspiration for the creatively inclined, and his knowledge provides an excellent foundation for those who come into their own in the business world.

Image from: Morgan E.
Cauthers-Knox.
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/m/o/morganc/morganc.html

Which Tarot Card Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Nihale199
Voice of the Book
Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:02 pm
I don't quite get it.

You are the Star card. The Star is the light of hope. Shining in the night, sending light into darkness, the stars provide direction to sailors and are a field on which to dream. Humanity used to look up at the sky and desire to be there, to find out what it all meant, and now we have been a distance into space and have elementary ideas of the makeup of all the different stars. This kind of achievement adds further fuel to our hopes. The eternal, slow-moving stars that will be long shining past the end of our own existence provide hope of immortality, and the vast space they suggest and the very mystery they hold provide us with excitement and knowledge yet to be discovered. Image from: Danielle Sylvie Taylor http://members.limitless.org/~morpheum/gallery.html

Last edited by Nihale199 on Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:03 pm
Ooooh! I'm apparently:

[align=center:9f5b2bf87b]

You are the Universe card, sometimes called the World card. The Universe is the complete, perfect whole. The spiritual path has come to an end and enlightenment is reached. Events have reached completion. The different facets of your life are well-integrated and harmoniously balanced. This is an ideal state in which to rest and feel the true state of your vibrant physical being. Your creative potential is maximized and you have achieved goals that you have set for yourself in the past. After enjoying the pleasure of this state, a new cycle can begin with new challenges and triumphs that will keep you feeling alive and keep building on the foundations you have planted thus far. Image from The Stone Tarot deck. http://hometown.aol.com/newtarotdeck/

286 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 16683 times.
2% of people had this result.
[/align:9f5b2bf87b]

If they insist, I will not refuse the honor... :spinspin:

DC
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:51 pm
Nihale199 wrote:
I don't quite get it.

I think it means you're supposed to find some sailors and tell them where to go.

I do not recommend this particular course action.

Liss
Daughter of the Moon
Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:07 pm
Predictably...I am the moon. I'm going to paste this as is, I know it won't work, I can't seem to get the images to work because it CONFUSES ME. Feel free to fix it Carrot :p

You are the Moon card. Entering the Moon we enter the intuitive and psychic realms. This is the stuff dreams are made on. And like dreams the imagery we find here may inspire us or torment us. Understanding the moon requires looking within. Our own bodily rhythms are echoed in this luminary that circles the earth every month and reflects the sun in its progress. Listening to those rhythms may produce visions and lead you towards insight. The Moon is a force that has legends attached to it. It carries with it both romance and insanity. Moonlight reveals itself as an illusion and it is only those willing to work with the force of dreams that are able to withstand this reflective light. Image from: Stevee Postman. http://www.stevee.com/

* fixed by ~*~ Carrot ~*~ 27 Sept 2005 1:02 PM * =)

To get the image to show, just right click the image on the quiz page, copy image location then paste it between the [img] [/img] tags. =)

Rose, I deleted your "post for Liss" to avoid confusion. =)

Wytch's Brew
http://wytchsbrew.simshost.com/
Another Moon
SimCityGallery
Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:17 pm
I also got the Moon card. Bummer, I wanted to be different like DC.
greatdane
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:01 am

You are the Fool card. The Fool fearlessly begins the journey into the unknown. To do this, he does not regard the world he knows as firm and fixed. He has a seemingly reckless disregard for obstacles. In the Ryder-Waite deck, he is seen stepping off a cliff with his gaze on the sky, and a rainbow is there to catch him. In order to explore and expand, one must disregard convention and conformity. Those in the throes of convention look at the unconventional, non-conformist personality and think What a fool. They lack the point of view to understand The Fool's actions. But The Fool has roots in tradition as one who is closest to the spirit world. In many tribal cultures, those born with strange and unusual character traits were held in awe. Shamans were people who could see visions and go on journeys that we now label hallucinations and schizophrenia. Those with physical differences had experience and knowledge that the average person could not understand. The Fool is God. The number of the card is zero, which when drawn is a perfect circle. This circle represents both emptiness and infinity. The Fool is not shackled by mountains and valleys or by his physical body. He does not accept the appearance of cliff and air as being distinct or real. Image from: Mary DeLave http://www.marydelave.com/

Seeker of the Fae
Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:04 am
i got...surprise surprise...The Moon

You are the Moon card. Entering the Moon we enter the intuitive and psychic realms. This is the stuff dreams are made on. And like dreams the imagery we find here may inspire us or torment us. Understanding the moon requires looking within. Our own bodily rhythms are echoed in this luminary that circles the earth every month and reflects the sun in its progress. Listening to those rhythms may produce visions and lead you towards insight. The Moon is a force that has legends attached to it. It carries with it both romance and insanity. Moonlight reveals itself as an illusion and it is only those willing to work with the force of dreams that are able to withstand this reflective light. Image from: Stevee Postman. http://www.stevee.com/

* edited to show by ~*~ Carrot ~*~ 27 Sept 2005 1:05 PM =) *

Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

3037 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 17263 times.
18% of people had this result.

Daughter of the Moon
Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:57 pm
Thanks Carrot!

I pretty much knew I'd get the moon, but I'm glad I'm in good company!

Wytch's Brew
http://wytchsbrew.simshost.com/
Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:21 pm
Liss wrote:
Thanks Carrot!

I pretty much knew I'd get the moon, but I'm glad I'm in good company!

You're Welcome Hon . . . =D

I too am glad to be in good company! :winky:

Then again, we've got great members "all around", so no matter what card we'd come up with we'd be in good company. It's all good . . . =)

Hugs & Regards,

~*~ Carrot ~*~

Seeker of the Fae
Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:41 pm
yes ty carrot!!!

Nancy
The Spoiled Brat

The Spoiled Brat
Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:35 am

You are the Lovers card. The Lovers card is about union. Each of us carries in our DNA the ability to be the opposite of what we think we are. Often our romantic attachments grow out of awe and respect as we see in another the characteristics we repress in ourselves. Society often presses us into molds of what it thinks masculinity and femininity should be. As a result, many of us associate with our gender certain positive characteristics and call others negative, when if these same qualities were held by a person of the opposite sex, our attitude towards them would be reversed. Getting in touch with our inner animus and anima, (Jung's terms for our inner male and female), allows us to see the whole of our personalities in a positive and constructive light. When you draw The Lovers card in a reading, you are working with balancing these forces. Depending on where the card is, you have either achieved balance or need to. The Lovers could indicate a romantic or even a platonic relationship. Ask yourself is this is a positive relationship that contributes to your growth as a complete human being, or if it fills an emotional craving within you that is actually detrimental to your personal growth. Image from: The Iranian artist Riza. http://www.metmuseum.org/collections/view1.asp?dep=14&item=50%2E164

Which Tarot Card Are You? brought to you by Quizilla

Carrot, can you fix mine as well? If you can't, just delete it. :winky:

* Edited by ~*~ Carrot ~*~ 28 Sept 2005 6:04 PM *

nanci2121
What Tarot Card Are You?