Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic Hi Ya'll From Blue Patty
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Hi Ya'll From Blue Patty
blue patty
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:09 am
Hello,
Sweet Sita invited me over. I am a South Texan and if you heard my voice, you would howl with laughter. I have played the game since it was made. I have been a member of TSR all these years. I also am a super mod over at Green Sims with Bruce Banner and Mistress Vera...

Well, not sure what else you want to know.. I'm a Story Teller and lord am I a Chatty Patty. :razz4:

Sometimes people come onto the forums over at TSR and try to get me in 'trouble'... Oh well. They don't scare me off.

Or shut me up either.. Not even the giant of 30 years can do that one :grin:

Sita is a dear friend I have pm'd back and forth, and she thought it might be nice for me to come over.
You never know :winky:

Have a beautiful day and smile.. It increases your chance for others to feel good too.

blue patty
Re:Hi Ya'll From Blue Patty
Nancy
The Spoiled Brat

The Spoiled Brat
Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:37 am
:wavehello: Hi blue patty!

:welcomewave:

It's great to have you join us here!
You're right.....Sita is a sweetie!

Have fun with us and if you need anything just let me know.

nanci2121
Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:54 am
:welcomewave: Hi Blue . . . Welcome to the Hullabaloo, it's nice to have you with us! =)

If you have any questions or troubles with the Hullabaloo, please let me know. :winky:

Have fun! =D

Regards,

~*~ Carrot ~*~

Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:37 pm
Well not to bad mouth the mods over there, but TSR has banned me. Apparently the trolls got out their sticks and hit the mods over the head hard enough tonight to ban me

:gah: I swear those trolls can have that monster place. To be banned for not being ON TOPIC every single breath.

Ever go over to see Sims 2 forums? :airplane: They are way gone off the scale of chat. And way off topic..

:dodge: Feel a little wierd tonight. I do NOT upset mods, unless you are from TSR and you hate blue patty...

If a mod feels this post needs to go.. Hugs to you.. I understand.. :smilehap:

patty
Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:48 am
blue patty wrote:
Well not to bad mouth the mods over there, but TSR has banned me. Apparently the trolls got out their sticks and hit the mods over the head hard enough tonight to ban me

:gah: I swear those trolls can have that monster place. To be banned for not being ON TOPIC every single breath.

Ever go over to see Sims 2 forums? :airplane: They are way gone off the scale of chat. And way off topic..

:dodge: Feel a little wierd tonight. I do NOT upset mods, unless you are from TSR and you hate blue patty...

If a mod feels this post needs to go.. Hugs to you.. I understand.. :smilehap:

patty

Hi Blue . . . =) (you don't mind me calling you "Blue" do you? (just checking))

I don't mind your post, I'm not going to delete it . . . everyone is entitled to their opinion. :winky:

Also, I myself don't "get out much" because when I'm online I spend ninety percent of my time (at least) either here at the Hullabaloo or doing something for my site.

However, I have been to the mentioned locations and know exactly what you're talking about. But there's GOOD NEWS! Here at the Hullabaloo it's a "laid back" atmosphere. If a post drifts "off topic", I'm not going to scream about it . . . after all that's how actual "conversations" go at some point (either that or one of the conversing parties falls asleep, whichever comes first). hehe

The only things I DO care about and will "step in" on are: flaming of another / bad language. Luckily, we don't really have problems with that nor have we since the Hullabaloo opened last August (knocks on wood).

So "breathe easy" Blue . . . enjoy and have fun! :shades1:

Regards,

~*~ Carrot ~*~

Dancer of the Nine Disks
Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:49 am
<<big hugs>>

Helloooo! My favourite Texan!

I am so glad you made it. This place is much nicer, a little quieter maybe but far less cliquey. Our topics tend to wander, as conversations do... and our mods are very sweet too smile
blue patty
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:36 am
Well not at all do I mind being called Blue :grin:

No bad mouthing by me.. I'm just a quiet Texas gal that plays the game and makes houses.. Lately.. oh and tells stories when I feel like it :razz4: You can't believe a word I say.... :dodge:

I'm happy and free to be me.. at last... :winky:

~hugs~ Sita.. Feel Good!

blue patty
Sita
Dancer of the Nine Disks
Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Hey you are making houses now aren't you? Maybe you could put some on here? There's bags of space, and I looked at your stuff on the Summer group - really nice! :bestwishes:
Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:57 pm
Sita wrote:
Our topics tend to wander, as conversations do... and our mods are very sweet too smile

Awww, you're just too kind Hon . . . but Thanks all the same! =D :hugs:

blue patty wrote:
I'm happy and free to be me.. at last... :winky:

Please Please Please be yourself . . . I'd have it no other way! :woohoo:

Regards,

~*~ Carrot ~*~

Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:12 am
Sita wrote:
Hey you are making houses now aren't you? Maybe you could put some on here? There's bags of space, and I looked at your stuff on the Summer group - really nice! :bestwishes:

Well I would love to share my homes. I have the game installed upstairs on my giants computer. Have been making boring Maxis houses.. Lord help me if I fall asleep... :razz4:

Anyway, the whole banned thing is still settling.. After almost four years of doing the same thing, it's gonna take some time.

Where do I put homes here Sita? I'm having a very blonde moment and it won't go away :winky:

I am the silly person that I am.. I am the serious person that I am.. I am all that I am and TSR lost their chance with me.
It's someone else's turn to take it all on.. :rotflmao: Good Luck and God help them if they go Off Topic.. Oh, that was just my rule they imposed.. Not everyone else's.. :gah:

Glad to be here and shall try to be helpful or whatever else I see that I can do..

blue patty
Nancy
The Spoiled Brat

The Spoiled Brat
Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:27 am
Blue Patty, it sounds like we've gained a treasure!
I'm very happy you came to be with us. :yahoo:

Do you know how to create a website? If you do, Greg and I would be happy to host your houses.

Let me know. :winky:

nanci2121
Sita
Dancer of the Nine Disks
Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:51 am
Patty if you would like to we could put your homes on my site here JustSimming. Or I (or Nancy or any of these clever people) would be happy to help you make your own site.

Nancy, Patty makes the best Sims 1 houses and she's a wonderful decorator, as well as a maker of fine Sims stories.
Re: Hi Ya'll From Blue Patty
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:05 pm
blue patty wrote:
... I am a South Texan and if you heard my voice, you would howl with laughter.

Ah reckon that just means ya'll don't talk funny like them damnyankees do, ma'am. :bullwhip:

blue patty
Superlative SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:01 pm
Weeeeellll Hail No we don't taaaalk like dem damn yankees...

:surprised4: I have one of dem kind.. My boy. Our first born lives in Baaa ston... :razz4:

Ok, Boston Massachucetts...

Pretty dang funny when you considered he was born and raised a south Texan, and now lives way the hell up there in Yankee Land. Cracks dad and I up...

Love that waving flag of yours!

Ya'll know I am so much a talker, and when my California family hears me, they put me on the speaker phone so others can howl like loons..

I'm a loon too. 1956 Loon :shades1:

What's for dinner here? Well chicken fried steak of course!

blue patty

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:33 pm
I get it all the time, too, although my accent (when I'm not careful to talk like the man on the six o'clock news as my daddy methodically taught me to, the alternative being to go hungry at the dinner table) is more southern Virginian than Texan. Spoonbread more than a drawl, y'know.

But golly, sometimes I can't understand a word those Nyakuhs are sayin'! I keep looking on the floor for all the missing syllables that fell out of their speech. This might come from talking so fast; they just forget to say the rest of the words!
lol

My sympathies for your son. I can't imagine why anybody would want to leave the Republic of Texas to move to Bwaaston. 'Cept maybe if'n he just wants laugh at the colorful natives.
<gd&rlh>

Hi Ya'll From Blue Patty