Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic Sim Acne?
Sim Acne?
Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:32 pm
Well, last night I was playing my "sim cult" group (The Reclusive Mole People) and noticed one of the male teens had "something" on his face! Upon closer inspection, it seems to me that this boy has been plagued with an acne breakout! :surprised4: I never knew the Sims could get acne!

[align=center:54c3080a2f]* btw - all members of this cult are bald! hehe *[/align:54c3080a2f]

[align=center:54c3080a2f][/align:54c3080a2f]

Last edited by Sheba on Sat May 28, 2005 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chaos
Queen of Catastrophe
Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:41 pm
it's from that sim's overall hygeine score being low or something like that.. If you have a mirror, you can apply acne cream to the bits of acne!

Dancer of the Nine Disks
Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:35 pm
I had a fit when ALex Goth first got spots. ANd that's not a soimple pimple that's a carbuncle!
Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:35 pm
Well, the "Reclusive Mole People" have only "one" way to clean their bodies - the kitchen sink via a "sponge bath". The teen girl never broke out, as she was always "hitting the sink" for bathing purposes. =D

I had the boy use the acne cream once, but he grew up shortly thereafter so I'm not sure how many times a sim has to apply to cream for the zit to go away. After he grew up, his acne was gone. The pimple on his forehead sure looked painful though . . .

Overall, I'm just happy it turned out to be acne and not something like "chicken pox" that could spread. I guess Maxis has forever made me paranoid regarding disease since the "guinea pig fiasco". lol

Regards,

~*~ Carrot ~*~
Sim Acne?