Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. :story: The Llama and The Cow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:20 am
The Llama and The Cow
Half-Time Show: Roxie Goes Topless

Contrary to Rumor, Roxie Does Sometimes Take Off Her Hat
What? You were expecting something else? Hey, you've seen 'em before!

"Life, liberty, and the purfuit of weirdness," says Roxie. "That's what it's all about!"

"So, you think your life is strange, eh? Try being an incestuous Maxionian lesbian madame living with farm animals that keep setting off the fire sprinklers while maintaining an A+ grade at the toughest school on the planet!"

"My life is full of tough decisions. Like, really, do you think I should use an eyebrow pencil?"

Roxie's clothing, appearance, and makeup are unmodified from the Maxian original.

miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:50 pm
Quote:
Christy hasn't been thinking much about going Greek but, although her aspiration is Knowledge, she has developed a permanent desire to woohoo with Jonah. She is easily satisfied, but she doesn't stay satisfied for longer than two spins of the slot machine. That makes it easy to keep her in a platinum mood!

And what affect is this desire having on Jonah's grades?

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:37 pm
miros1 wrote:
And what affect is this desire having on Jonah's grades?

Jonah is in his Senior year with a 4.0, so he's doing great! In fact, having Christy around makes it really easy to keep his fun and social motives maxed out.

Jonah is just cruising through his Senior year while Christy is studying like a demon so that she can catch up to him. She's in the last half of her Sophomore year now. She completes the classwork for each semester as quickly as she can and then immediately schedules herself to take the final exam. When she's not hitting on Jonah, she's hitting on the refresh toys so that she can keep going while he's sleeping or playing the bass at the Perpetual Party.

Which brings us to...

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:01 pm
The Llama and The Cow
Chapter 11: The Perpetual Party

If This House Is Rockin', Don't Bother Knockin'!
Just come right in!

And this house is always rockin'!

The west wing of the first floor is given over to a permanent jam session. If the kids aren't playing, there are usually college professors or folks who were visiting the basement brothel on the instruments.

Despite the distractions, all six of the residents are on the Dean's List. For the record:
    Roxie - Senior, 1st semester, Psych
    Edwin - Junior, 2nd semester, Math
    Jonah - Senior, 1st semester, Biology
    Christy - Sophomore, 2nd semester, History
    Paul - Sophomore, 1st semester, Physics
    Melanie - Sophomore, 1st semester, Drama

Christy wants to catch up to Jonah so that she can graduate with him and move on down to Happy Valley. Roxie wants Edwin to catch up with her for essentially the same reason.

If all that goes off on schedule, that will leave The Llama and The Cow as the sole proprietors of Sharpe House.

Paul and Melanie aren't in for a leisurely time of it, though. They might be thinking that now that they've laid aside their personal animosities, all would be smooth sailing. Alas, this is not to be the case.

The story of The Llama and The Cow is far from over, as we shall see in Chapter 12!

Carolyn is one of the hookers who work at Roxie's brothel in the basement. Tiffany used to be a gardener but now she's going to college.

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:05 pm
Marmy wrote:
Their first baby needs to be a cross between a llama and a cow.....

What would they name it? Cllamow? Lamcow? Cowlam?

How about Callam if it's a boy; and if it's a girl, Calamity!

miros1
Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:15 pm
Quote:
Carolyn is one of the hookers who work at Roxie's brothel in the basement. Tiffany used to be a gardener but now she's going to college.

Does Roxie know Tiffany is giving Edwin the eye?

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:39 pm
The Llama and The Cow
Chapter 12: Boveena College Strikes Back!

Miss Sophie Thurman, Hooker, Art Major

Like her tireless compatriots in the basement, Sophie is working her way through college in Roxie's brothel. She was working with the never-ending research group in the Everything Room when this guy showed up, disturbing her concentration with a soft rustle. So it's time to put the books back into the bookcase and get to work!

"That's odd," Sophie thinks. "I would have sworn I saw Melanie headed upstairs to write her term paper, but here she is, working on the computer in the front hall. And why is she wearing that silly cow costume? Didn't Paul say something about having to drop off their cheerleader costumes at the cleaners?"

"Oh well, I'm sure I'll find out about it later! I have a customer waiting, so it's time to head down those stairs again and ring that cash register!"

Every Romance Sim in Town Comes to Roxie's, the Best Brothel at Happy Valley U!
Truth in advertising requires that we mention that Roxie's is also the only brothel at Happy Valley U!

As we mentioned before, the brothel is down in the basement of Sharpe House. The door on the right is the front door, leading into the living room. The fancy doors on the left open onto the Perpetual Party. Between these two doors you'll find the steps down to the brothel, and just in case you're not sure where to go down, Roxie painted a sign on the wall to show you the way!

Remember Goopy GilsCarbo, the NPC on the medical track? Well, that's him, rejuvenated and renamed as Dr. Gerald GilsCarbo, headed down for a refresher course in advanced gynecology.

Sophie doesn't want to lose a customer, so she hastily gets her books put away and leads him down to the brothel without doing any further investigation into the mystery of how Melanie could be in two places at once. Everyone else is busily studying (or partying) so nobody really notices this anomalous situation.

That is indeed unfortunate because by flipping on a few cheat codes, we voyeurs can see that...

This is Not Melanie!

This is not Melanie! Beneath that nice, clean cow costume is Miss Jade McAuley, another of Boveena College's Contentious Cow cheerleaders!

"BWAHAHA!" says Jade. "Now that Melanie has sold out to the competition, I am the lead cheerleader for The Cows! And I've just reprogrammed the card section for the next Varsity Kicky Bag match!"

"Gerbits, gerbits, my holy hiney! When they get to the part that's supposed to show the Fighting Llama, instead you'll see a photo that I just took of the HVU chancellor in flagrante dilecto right downstairs in Roxie's brothel!"

"So now, if you'll excuse me, and even if you won't, it's time for me to get to Economics class!"

Last edited by Greg on Sat May 07, 2005 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:50 pm
Okay Greg . . . Ummm, we need to talk . . . LOL

Do you have a different version of TS2 than the rest of us?

Your game seems to be much more interesting than mine! LOL

In fact, your game seems like a TV mini series . . . so what's the deal?

Granted, I'm not running any cheat codes *beyond move_objects when needed*, downloaded "hacked" items or patches . . . is that my problem? (just checking)

Hearing all the interesting plots/storylines of your game makes me want to chuck mine into the garbage. Like I've mentioned before, my sims are very tame . . . boring compared to yours. Hmmm . . . maybe I should send mine over to your place for a week, what do you think? lol

Regards,

~*~ Carrot ~*~
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:52 pm
Aw, there really aren't all that many anomalies in my game! :razz4:

Now, let's see, in the Sharpe household have:
    1. A sister who came on to and fell in love with her brother.

I don't understand how this happens, but it's not the first time it's happened in my game. It must be an unintended artifact from some hack I have installed or perhaps a bug in the game that overrides them recognizing each other as "family."

2. A female sim whose "gender" [sic] preference is female.

This happens in the base game for any sim who has a lot of positive romantic experiences with females. In Roxie's case, I think it was because there are visiting female professors with very high outgoing scores who were flirting with her before she had any interactions with her boyfriend, and she had negative experiences with male sims. She was already gaga over Edwin, but by the time her ostensible boyfriend Jonah got to interact with her, she was having none of it.

3. A brothel.

4. Taking control of NPC sims.

Using Merola's Mind Control Mirror, available at MTS2.

5. A never-ending party and an almost-never-ending research group.

Made possible by the Refresh feature of the DMA Sims controller as well as Merola's Mind Control Mirror, but you can also use the Testing Cheats to do this by shift-clicking on the mailbox and selecting "Make All Happy."

6. Elder professors becoming young adults.

Testing Cheats. Shift-click on the sim. Set Age Young Adult.

7. Face lifts.

The plastic surgery from the game. Buyable version available from The Sim Republic and also via the Testing Cheats; shift-click on the newspaper.

8. Inviting NPC sims to join the household who aren't programmed to allow this.

9. A continuous stream of visitors going through the house.

This is due to the presence of the brothel and also liberal use of Inge Jone's SimLogical Teleporter Painting to bring in the professors.

10. Sims going to finals as soon as they've completed their studies for the semester.

J. M. Pescado's "College Timer Setting Thingy" from Variousimmers. It looks like a grandfather clock.

11. Correcting sims' personality deficiencies.

Testing Cheats.

I think that's about it. The rest is just straight game play backed up by imagination and story-telling based on what happens in the household.

We shouldn't be surprised that Jade showed up to replace Melanie because the game will generate new NPC's to fill the slot if it loses control of one of them. Of course it's fortuitous that this would happen right when I was doing the story of The Llama and The Cow because it reopens the whole plot line! Now The Llama and The Cow have a whole new Contentious Cow to deal with!

Incidentally, Jade really did go to Econ 101 class at that point in the story. Of course she wasn't really programming the card section for the Varsity Kicky Bag Game since the Varsity Kicky Bag Game doesn't even exist. What she was really doing at that computer was registering for school and working on her term paper, just to keep her from bugging the other sims in the house.

Maybe the trick is to ask your sims why they do the things they do! How did they get to where they are? What stories did their parents tell them over the Corn Flakes at the breakfast table? Are their daddies rich or poor? You'll find that they suddenly become much more interesting!
:smilehap:

Last edited by Greg on Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:03 pm
And if all that fails, send your sims on down to Happy Valley University and put 'em up at Whiting Hall down the street from Gregsim's daughters! I'm sure that Brenda, Sandra, and Wanda would be happy to assure that they are thoroughly corrupted before they go home again!
:razz4:

Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:21 pm
LOL! Thanks Greg for that bit o' info . . I appreciate it! =D

I'll be sure to let you know which of my Sims are interested in attending Happy Valley University. Please though (for their sake) ask Brenda, Sandra, and Wanda to be "gentle". Lol

Regards,

~*~ Carrot ~*~
Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:57 am
You know, I'm tempted to send Greg one of my Sims just so he can add them to his game and see what they get into. Want a guy or a girl, Greg? hehe

--------------------

When the dreamer's in the zone, leave em alone!

www.simplysimilicious.com
miros1
Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:19 pm
Greg's S2 game might be related to my S1 game... where's the Baby Jane story again...

http://www.woodensimolean.simshost.com/users/BabyJane/

Rose/Miros

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:05 pm
Carrot wrote:
LOL! Thanks Greg for that bit o' info . . I appreciate it! =D

I'll be sure to let you know which of my Sims are interested in attending Happy Valley University. Please though (for their sake) ask Brenda, Sandra, and Wanda to be "gentle". Lol

Regards,

~*~ Carrot ~*~

No worries! They're really very sweet kids; just a little odd, y'know. Which in a convoluted way brings us to...

Last edited by Greg on Sat May 07, 2005 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:31 pm
The Llama and The Cow
Chapter 13: Foreshadowing a Crossover

While the the saga of The Llama and The Cow unfolds in Sharpe House, significant and related developments are happening all over Happy Valley.

We are happy that we can finally announce that Sandra and Wanda's mother got engaged!

Aunt Winona Accepts Isaac Ellington's Proposal

You may remember that Her Aunt Winona was carrying on with Gregsim while She was still a toddler. Gregsim's oldest children, the twins Sandra and Wanda, were the product of that adventure.

Winona was visiting her girls at Happy Valley U and happened to be walking by the Fruhm Anya Hoh House. Isaac, spying her through the window, was smitten with her, and in an act of impetuosity known only to youth, asked her to marry him!

Overwhelmed by his charming flattery, Winona didn't really have time to think before she accepted his proposal!

Winona Moves In to Fruhm Anya Hoh House

With her girls in school and Gregsim totally absorbed with Her, there's not a lot left for Winona at Manse Orleans, so when Isaac asked her to move in with him, she didn't hesitate. In for a penny; in for a pound!

Now she can guard her claim to Isaac and at the same time be close to her daughters.

The kids at Fruhm Anya Hoh House quickly discovered an unanticipated benefit of having Winona come to live with them. Previously she had been living at Manse Orleans with Gregsim and Her and their little kids. You may recall that Gregsim is the oldest wealthiest guy in all of Happy Valley. So when Winona moved into this struggling little Greek-wannabe household, she added 1.3 million simoleans to their treasury!

These kids are only beginning to realize the amount of influence they suddenly inherited from Isaac's impetuous decision to ask Winona to marry him. They haven't met the rest of the family yet! At the moment, though, they are all happy that they can finally afford lights and windows!

So dear Winona, who has waited all these years while her daughter grew up, is now faced with having to tell her shiny new fiance that she's old enough to be his mother and in fact has two girls older than him attending the same college!

Winona Will Need a Lot of Stamina for This

There was only one solution to her conundrum--massive doses of the Elixir of Life! She was tempted to skip the tumbler and just get down on her knees so she could suck the stuff right out of the bottle, but that seemed a bit undignified for one who has risen to the top of several career tracks in her long life.

Her daughters would have done it. In fact, they'd be likely to plant the bottle in the middle of the living room during a party and make a big show of the whole thing! But they are them and she is Winona, and Winona doesn't do such things. Not in public, anyway.

While Winona was swilling the Elixir, it came time for all the kids in the house to go to their first class. Although Winona is an adult and not even registered for college, she ran off to class right along with them!

Now, Fruhm Anya Hoh House promises to become an important setting in the on-going saga of The Llama and The Cow but that's really getting ahead of the story!

Can it get any more convoluted than this?

Of course it can!

:story: The Llama and The Cow