Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic Suffering from withdrawal
Suffering from withdrawal
Manon
Senior SimsHost Fan
Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:36 pm
You know how when you have something most of the time you are so used to it being there that you take advantage of it? Well thats how I was with Sims, then last night I uninstalled EVERYTHING sad (backed all my stuff up tho razz ) but today I can't take it! I miss my sims already, I want to play with them and everything, but I am defragmenting my current computer tonight and I'd hate to destroy it even more, especially since my little brother is getting it after I get my new one. Sims 2 has taken over my mind, I'm going crazy sad

Anyone else remove Sims and miss it now??

Admin
Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:02 pm
Yep . . . =)

Over a week ago (before starting to setup the Hullabaloo) I dumped, refomatted and reinstalled XP. I have yet to reinstall the Sims because I honestly haven't had the time.

However, the upswing has been I've been too busy to worry about playing, but today I've been missing them on/off when I read what others say about their Sims.

Also, my pre-occupation with Sims2 and wanting to play it NOW NOW NOW . . . isn't helping either. Because if I at least had that, I'd have something! LOL

Well, I'll eventually reinstall the S1 series, can't leave those sims behind just because S2 comes along! = 0 hehe

~*~ Carrot ~*~
greatdane
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:45 pm
Oh yea. Ive been having serious problems with my computer causing me to reinstall XP a billion of times lately.Now Ive finally found the problem with my computer and fixed it only to find out my Sim CDs had gotten bad. They were no longer usable so I had to go buy new CDs ofcourse I bought one of the combined packs.

Lise

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:06 pm
I had a period of time when the sims would NOT WORK on my computer. drove me insane!

Wytch's Brew
http://wytchsbrew.simshost.com/
Suffering from withdrawal