Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic Death of a Nanny . . .
Death of a Nanny . . .
Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:46 am
It was a "normal" evening when Calista Despret reported for work at the Pleasant house. She had heard that somehow, Mary-Sue managed to get pregnant just a week before her birthday into "elderhood", the termination of Kaylynn as the family maid, before the "mysterious" drowning of Daniel and the disappearance of Lillith Pleasant (rumor has it, she's run away) .

Needless to say, Calista was very curious and couldn't wait to pick up on the chatter around the home, hoping to find clues as to what has been going on at this "crazy" house. When Calista arrived at the house, all seemed to be rather "normal" and she tended to her duties of caring for baby Krista (who Calista believes, very much favors Mary-Sue).

At around 9:30 PM Calista began noticing "strange" puddles of water around the house. Not wanting to be lectured by Mary-Sue, she quickly draws a mop and begins to clean up the mess (as she feared Mary-Sue would think she'd had an "accident"). As the night wore on, she noticed puddles forming in places she'd already mopped! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? Hot, tired and in need of fresh air, Calista stepped outside to take a breather. OH NO! Calista notices even more of the mysterious puddles outside! Calista peeks inside to make sure Mary-Sue is still sleeping, then quickly whips her mop out again and starts to mop up the mess. After the fifteenth puddle, Calista hears someone yelling. Thinking it's Mary-Sue in "one of her moods" again, she ignores the sounds and decides it's safer to stay outside and clean than to chance going inside.

Another sound, more of a "moaning sound" this time . . . Calista knows now that it can't be Mary-Sue. She steps inside to make sure, stepping through unnoticed "new" puddles along the way. She finds that Mary-Sue is in the bathroom and Angela and Krista are still fast asleep. Calista also notices she'd left the cutting board out and her Lobster Thermador is now rotting and stinking up the place. Quickly she gathers up the mess, but when she goes to throw it away she finds that the trash compactor is broken! Calista can hardly believe what a terrible night its turned out to be as she heads with the evidence of "food waste" (an offense she's been written up for numerous times in the past by the agency) in hand to the garbage can out front.

Suddenly! From behind a Bamboo tree the ghost of Daniel Pleasant jumps out at Calista giving her the fright of her life! Without warning, Calista cries out and drops to the ground . . . death from a heart attack. Mary-Sue hearing the commotion runs outside and finds Calista in a heap. Death arrives and he's NOT in a good mood . . . unsure of what to do next, Mary-Sue pleads for Calista's life, but Death ignores her pleas and makes his phone call despite Mary-Sue's whaling and cries.

[center:3bfff9a5cf][/center:3bfff9a5cf]

Calista is taken to the "other side" in a bright light . . . let's hope she's found some peace, wherever she may be. On his way out, Death reminds Mary-Sue that "it's not wise to plead for the life of someone you barely know" and as quickly as he arrived, he vanished. . .

~*~ Carrot ~*~
Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:28 pm
One note on this . . .

I've never seen a "meaner" ghost than that of Calista Despret! = O lol

~*~ Carrot ~*~
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:47 pm
Oh, that's interesting! I have an NPC named Calista Desperet but she's an adult gardener instead of an elderly nanny.

Of all the nannies I've had in my game, only one was nice. It could just be random but I think I'm seeing a trend toward mean, lazy nannies.

Sheba
Admin

Admin
Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:01 pm
You know, that is interesting because I have two Ivy Copurs (sp?) in my game. One is a teen NPC and the other is an Adult NPC. Must be a "random generation" thing.

At any rate, for as much of a pain as Calista was, she was the BEST nanny in my game. =( lol Sure, she'd burn and waste food often and I swear she's responsible for breaking the trash compacter in more than one home. But I say she was the "best" because she leaned toward the "neat" side (always kept things tidy) and she always was attentive to the children.

I do have nannies that are just downright sloppy and self centered (they barely watch the children - always too busy entertaining themselves or talking up a streak to a neighbor).

Speaking of nannies, I have another "nanny installment" I'll have to put up . . . one night I was up late, was feeling a bit "twisted" so I went nuts with nannies . . . hehe I'll explain more on this later . . . :winky:

Regards,

~*~ Carrot ~*~
Death of a Nanny . . .