Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic Tip
Tip
SimCityGallery
Post Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:12 am
Computers are great for increasing social even in the middle of the night, use the CHAT option for fun AND social. You can also email anyone you have met even once before to increase relationship score with them. Check email right after as you might have an immediate response. Great to have the whole neighborhood with net access!

Phones can also be used to increase social for a sim living alone. Be sure not to call to talk to a acquaintance before 7am or after 10pm as you will most certainly get a negative response.

With these changes it is now possible for a sim to live entirely alone if you choose to. In Sims 1 it was very hard as your social score declined too quickly with too few options to raise it.
Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:53 am
I have a male sim with the knowledge aspiration and he's so busy trying to learn stuff he hasn't married so I've decided I'll just let him be a confirmed bachelor. These changes make it so much easier to do that. Also, having a friend come home from work makes a big difference, too.

--------------------

When the dreamer's in the zone, leave em alone!

www.simplysimilicious.com
I agree
SimCityGallery
Post Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:56 pm
Having friends come home from work as well as the kids bringing home friends, I agree makes making friends alot easier since they already arrive with some of the work done for you.

This is a positive since I find the Community lots vacant most of the time and little to do there. Timed Parties are a bust too.
Tip