Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic BABIES!
BABIES!
Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:54 am
Ok....I learned this in a very interesting way. AND you could say it was the hard way because after it happened, it WAS hard.

I got my family to have twins. Both parents had the family aspiration and they both had a want to woohoo. Well, I had them try for a baby but it didn't fulfill the woohoo want, so I had them woohoo again to fulfill the want and get the points. Next thing I know, they have twins! It took some juggling, but I got the twins up to toddler before the father set the house on fire and the mother died. I wasn't ready for the mother to die, so I exited to the neighborhood screen and went back in since I hadn't saved. I had them try for a baby this time around and only had them woohoo once and they had one baby. I haven't tried it again to see if woohooing and trying for a baby will consistently produce twins....

--------------------

When the dreamer's in the zone, leave em alone!

www.simplysimilicious.com
pompkyn
Mistress of the Shrubberies
Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:17 pm
Let us know how that goes...I was wondering how to get twins smile
Chaos
Queen of Catastrophe
Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:35 pm
The poor father of your family..

losing his wife and trying to raise twins by himself..

Daughter of the Moon
Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:04 pm
Man I have to stress to you guys....the babies are fun but MAN take care of the mothers. They are always hungry and tired lol...so try to get the last one to a child before you try for another one because if not you won't be able to pay enough attention to the toddler. I had my favorite mother die, and had to go back again without saving to keep her. I'm really bad at remembering to save LOL

Wytch's Brew
http://wytchsbrew.simshost.com/
Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:47 am
With the twins, the way I managed for the parents to take care of them and still get plenty of sleep was to have the working parent (the man in this case since the mom was on maternity leave) to call the nanny and have the nanny come in while he was at work. It worked very well as the mother was able to eat and sleep while the nanny was there.

--------------------

Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:49 am
Oh....also.....the female has to be in a platinum mood if you want to have babies on the first try for one. One of my poor couples almost wore their bed out trying and finally I wondered if there was a connection. Tried it with a gold mood and that didn't work, then tried with the platinum and bam! Baby on the first try.

--------------------

BABIES!