Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic :tutorial: Brothel at the State University
:tutorial: Brothel at the State University
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:45 pm

Brothel at 452 University Way at State University

You might be amused by some improvements I made to the lot named "452-458 University Way" in the Sim City State University.

The area occupied by the brothel was previously some sort of study hall with lots of desks and four computers; essentiallly waste space in a community lot. The main brothel functions are fairly obvious, but note that I included two nice bathrooms so the girls can take a shower.

In the far corner, you can see that I sacrificed one pool table to install a bedroom for Danny's Service NPC's.

Careful examination of the walls will reveal that I liberally sprinkled around Danny's controllers, Merola's Mind Control Mirrors, SimLogical teleporter paintings, and normal telephones. The telephones are vital--your sims need them to call in the service NPC's to help keep the place tidy.

Every brothel needs a back door, so I added a fire escape in the back past the hot tubs. That's the white door to the outside. The fire escape goes down to the loading dock.

452 University Way Improvements, First Floor

Down on the first floor, I took advantage of a lot of wasted space and installed a nice dining room, so now Danny's cook has a role to play in this community lot. I also moved the pinball machines so that I could add some more staircases for improved access to the brothel.

With all these improvements, your cash-hungry college kids now can earn enough money to move out of the dorm! The first sim to call in the hooker squad will earn profits from their work, and it can add up to a nice chunk of change rather quickly!

Cross-Reference to same message at DMA Sims

Last edited by Greg on Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Hmmm....
SimCityGallery
Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:10 pm
First there were trollops, now hookers....seems to be quite an attraction there. I'd recommend Nancy keeping you on a short leash. wink Now that I think about it...Sim Greg also has a very interesting family tree. Heheheheehe good thing you have this game to play out those kind of things. I think I better go upload something before I get into trouble.

-SCG
miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:04 pm
Greg's already in trouble... Mrs. GregSim, aka Captain Hero, is gonna find out about the new baby, and then.....

WHAMMO!

Rose/Miros
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:54 pm
Nah, it happened before she grew up.

Gregsim isn't my most mischievous character but he does get into a lot of peccadillos because he's the one sim who is friends with everybody. I drag him into every household as the viewpoint character. Or at least I did, until She decided it was time for him to settle down.

:tutorial: Brothel at the State University