Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. :story: The Many Lives of Gregsim
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:55 am
Done! Grin

It might be ahead of the game, but She would know!

Sita
Dancer of the Nine Disks
Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:28 pm
ok a couple more to add... Gregsim and Sheba are in Sherwood, where they have a country cottage (by your standards :lol) and a little girl called Sian. I am not planning a baby boom but they may well have other plans - most of the unexpected fragrancies (what a lovely word!) are the result of the hard work of one Corfan Lothario, with a little help from Elden Hick and Bilbert Newbie. Grin
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:23 am
I squeezed another column into the table! It's getting really tight, but it's there! lol

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:59 pm
I updated the table in the first message in this topic to reflect developments in the associated stories. I added The Meat Market because Greg has arrived there, accompanied by Sheba, Dallas, and a new girlfriend named Codi Jo.

Note that I updated the entries for the main cities in the Happy Valley universe to include Dallas among Greg's spouses. He and Sheba were monogamous in the Happy Valley universe until Sheba traveled to the Baumdoubt universe and discovered that the Greg and Dallas there were the same Greg and Dallas who live in Happy Valley.

Codi Jo was the result of some behind-the-scenes plotting and scheming between the real-life Codi Jo and me. She is destined to play a significant role in Anja' story. So will her relationship with Greg, Sheba, and Dallas, albeit in a more indirect manner.

The table was getting to be pretty big so I deleted Nihale's Enderby neighborhood from the table while I was at it.

I also added notes about which universe each city is in. Xanadu is a special case. It's sort of the Hollywood of the Happy Valley universe, the location of Xanadu Studios. It's also the location of some of Greg and Sheba's more outrageous fantasies. I originally created the neighborhood to be the site of Sheba's fantasy, a bedtime story that she was telling to Meadow while She was visiting Baumdoubt. Then, as always, the tale grew in the telling and bits of the Xanadu neighborhood became part of the background for the Tales of Happy Valley.

Warning: Anja's story is on Insimadult because it is a somewhat adult-oriented story. (Anja is a professional stripper. The censor snakes would die an exhausted death if I tried to post that story in the Hullabaloo.) Insimadult is a very adult site, and is not affiliated with SimsHost. If you visit there and find something that offends your sensibilites, well, look at whose finger is on your mouse button.

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:26 am
~bump~

:story: The Many Lives of Gregsim