Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. :story: The Llama and The Cow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:48 pm
Marmy wrote:
You know, I'm tempted to send Greg one of my Sims just so he can add them to his game and see what they get into. Want a guy or a girl, Greg? hehe

LOL! It doesn't matter! Everybody gets into mischief in Happy Valley! And for sims who are too strange for Happy Valley, there's always Bonnyview Shores!

:3d:

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:50 pm
miros1 wrote:
Greg's S2 game might be related to my S1 game... where's the Baby Jane story again...

http://www.woodensimolean.simshost.com/users/BabyJane/

Rose/Miros

Golly! I haven't seen the Newbies in a long time! But I don't see the connection. In Happy Valley, all the skeletons are in the closet!
:dodge:

miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:48 pm
Greg wrote:
miros1 wrote:
Greg's S2 game might be related to my S1 game... where's the Baby Jane story again...

http://www.woodensimolean.simshost.com/users/BabyJane/

Rose/Miros

Golly! I haven't seen the Newbies in a long time! But I don't see the connection. In Happy Valley, all the skeletons are in the closet!
:dodge:

That's just the weirdest thing that ever happened to my Sims that I was organized enough to document. Some day I need to sort out the pictures of the lesbians' attempts to conceive...

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:39 am
miros1 wrote:
That's just the weirdest thing that ever happened to my Sims that I was organized enough to document. Some day I need to sort out the pictures of the lesbians' attempts to conceive...

We seem to be wandering way off topic for The Llama and The Cow. If you want to discuss your Sims 1 lesbians, how about starting a new topic in the Sims 1 area?

Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:25 pm
Ok, Greg here they are. Yes, I decided to send a boy AND a girl, brother and sister. Keep us all posted on what kind of things they get into, please. :winky: In the meantime, I'll just put on my :3d:, sit back and watch.

http://www.simplysimilicious.com/webmasters/Crandall.Sims2Pack

They do have custom, anatomically correct, skin tones and the girl has lovely eye-shadow from SimsLady and hair by Janna so please use them for your personal use only. The clothing they have on is my custom and Maxis. I think the rest of the clothing they come with is regular Maxis but I'm not sure. Trillian's work out clothes may be Mage's. If you would rather have just straight Maxis stuff, please let me know and I can clone and rebuild them. (You can also remove the link if you want straight Maxis stuff or if any of the webmasters would rather I didn't package their stuff in this package) I don't normally send people other creator's things because I worry that they might upload some to the community, but I know you won't do that so I wasn't that worried when I created them. If you feel that is a faux pas on my part, please let me know.

--------------------

When the dreamer's in the zone, leave em alone!

www.simplysimilicious.com
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:28 pm
It took a while to find them once I got them installed, but there they are!

Wow! These sims have some major personality points! Family sims, too; my favorite flavor!

Trillian and Carson arrived at college pretty much flat broke so they had to either move into the dorm or join an existing household. They were pretty much lost at the big U, and started looking around for friends.

A nice, engaged couple who are living together at Casteroff Dormitory took them under their wing. Trillian and Carson joined their group, and so, on their first day in college, they have officially become...

AARDVARKIANS!

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:50 am
Greg wrote:
It took a while to find them once I got them installed, but there they are!

Wow! These sims have some major personality points! Family sims, too; my favorite flavor!

Trillian and Carson arrived at college pretty much flat broke so they had to either move into the dorm or join an existing household. They were pretty much lost at the big U, and started looking around for friends.

A nice, engaged couple who are living together at Casteroff Dormitory took them under their wing. Trillian and Carson joined their group, and so, on their first day in college, they have officially become...

AARDVARKIANS!

Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:21 am
~bumpity~

:story: The Llama and The Cow