Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Lies,Squats and Babies
Lies,Squats and Babies
Wren
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:27 pm
Hi!I'm attempting to do a story. BEWARE:This story is probably going to be rubbish!It's about my favourite family,The Greentrees.Maxis killed them with one of their evil glitches. very sad

Chapter One

'Woo Hoo!Need Woo Hoo!!! Husband Woo Hooing with tart! Slapper! Woo Hoo!' Izzy laughs manically and collapses.Angel,her teenage daughter looks at her mum then at her two timing dad.Breaking her silence of days she quietly says 'Dad?Does this mean I can have the day off school?' This is all the poor girl can say when her family is falling down around her. They live in a squat, her baby brother and sister got kidnapped by a ugly women in a black sack,her dad has been sleeping with the local tart and now her mum has gone loopy.Can Angel's life get any worse?
That's it for now,I'm to tired to write anymore.Keep tuned though because Angel's life gets worse! Grin

Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:01 pm
"When you're down and out the only way is up!" lol

Wren
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:08 am
Doh!I can't finish this story!The only other Greentrees pictures are from when they all are happy and rich,yonks ahead of the first post.There is something else I could do but you lot would have to help. help
Zirconia Wolf
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:31 am
Just out of curiosity, what "Maxis Glitch" managed to kill of these guys?

(Love the pic/story-start, BTW! )

-ZW

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:30 am
Thanks!I was looking for photos in the neighbourhood folders but when I had made another custom neighbourhood the folders had got mixed around so it took ages to find the right one. I got fed up of looking through ten folders to find photos so i renamed all the custom folders from N004 ect to the real 'hood names. Then in the start screen of the sims none of my neighbourhoods are there!Long story short;rename folder to oringinal names(N004,N005 ect)and they are back in start screen.All of them are fine apart from my Forest Lake which incidently was my best neighbourhood.All the female sims have male voices and the babies a walking around and having their own babies.And all their aspirations were mixed up.Now all the sims have dissapeared and the neighbourhood is empty.I guess its more my fault than Maxis's though. very sad Stupid game!
Zirconia Wolf
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:01 pm
Yikes!

I wouldn't blame yourself too much. If the Neighborhood Names were that freaking sensitive, one would think that Maxis (or EA Games) would have made a point of getting that information out to the rest of us! I certainly didn't know about the trouble it could cause!

(Egahds! Babies having Babies?!?! Sounds like a social commentary on our society geek ! )

-ZW

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:41 pm
I bet that one hood didn't get the right number. As well as the folder #, each file has a number in its filename, plust it's hidden inside the neighborhood package.

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
Wren
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:02 pm
Zirconia Wolf wrote:

(Egahds! Babies having Babies?!?! Sounds like a social commentary on our society geek ! )

Rolling on the Floor Laughing EA Games should of put a warning in the games manual.I probaly wouldn't of read it though!
I'm going to finish this story(as I said,not enough snapshots to complete it)with how The Greentrees really ended.Actually,I'm not going to tell it,Izzy is!
Chapter Two:The End
Hi,I'm Izzy Greentrees,long dead super tart/super mom!You probaly think I'm a loony and live in a filthy squat but your wrong!I'm 95% sane and live in a mansion with my latest husband Charlie,his son from a previous relationship and my four kids.I'm gonna go all mumsy now and show you the family album!

Thats my daughter,Angel,with her favourite toyboy.Joking!He's her husband Kidd.They have two children together and are expecting another.Kidd is actually my second ex husbands son.DJ has done three good things in this life.His son makes my daughter happy,he gave me a son and my daughter.Lets meet them!

Sim is my second son and I love him dearly.My first son got taken my social services along with his twin.They were called James and Lola.Sim is kinda weird and quiet but he can be funny.We're just yet to hear him say something funny.There are plenty of giggles in this house though,mostly supplied by his sister,Goldie.Goldie hates been photographed and this is the only one I have of her.

This is just after she had her hair dyed purple.She called her girlfriend sraight away to show off!Goldie is a bit of a playgirl but deep down she wants to have a family.I hope!
I do have two baby girls named Denise and Tammy but no photos.They both are blonde like me but with their daddy's big green eyes.Those eyes can melt metal so they're going to be kept on a short leash in their teen years!Me of all people should know about their daddy's gorgeous eyes!Here we are:

Charlie,my hot hubbie.I love Charlie more than anything(apart from my kids).He has many skills and helps keep the house spick n span.And I'm not mentioning his other talents but I'm sure you can guess icon_biggrin!!
Thats it from me now,I am needed in the garden.It's Tammy and Denise's birthdays!
Monday,14:27
I'm starting a diary of events.My tiny sim brain can't take any more memories!I'm having a senile moment today,it is my birthday soon!But today everybody looks a bit weird.Goldie,Denise and Tammy having taken to talking in deep voices but Charlie,Tommy and Sim have gone all high pitched and girly.Must be some joke I'm not in on.
Monday,20:55
Denise,my toddler has just had a baby.Something is wrong,I can feel it.I have a sudden urge to max all my skills but I normal just want to WooHoo over and over again.What the hell is going on?
Tuesday,06.00
I'm flying,my body is rising towards the sky.I can see Angel,Kidd,Princess,Charlie,Goldie,DJ and all my other friends and family.We're rising into the sky...into nothingness.I want to scream but my voice is that of a mans and comes out as a deep yell...We're going....going...gone. angel7
Wren
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:08 pm
miros1 wrote:
I bet that one hood didn't get the right number. As well as the folder #, each file has a number in its filename, plust it's hidden inside the neighborhood package.

It was N004 and thats what I renamed it as.I tried doing the same thing with Veronaville(renaming the folder and putting it right)but that neighbourhood was fine.I think it was EA's way of punishing me for using cheats and mods.Be careful,they're always watching you! shocked
Zirconia Wolf
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:05 pm
shocked Oh holy @#$%!!!!

If there's gonna be a crackdown on the Gamers who use hacks & mods, I'm going down for sure! help

The only games that I don't have mods for are the ones (like the Cultures series) that nobody makes mods for. Or the ones that don't do anything usefull, or just outright suck.

The rest are quite well "modded".

"Life's short. Use the money (and any other good) cheat!" That's my motto.

Just try & stop me Maxis! pirate

-ZW

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:44 am
Heh heh,just been on a download binge.Got a skintone selector mirror,installed the nude patch and a stone hot tub that only costs 400 simoleons.Stuff Maxis!Love your motto,by the way! geek
miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:30 pm
OOOH OOOH Where'd you get the skintone selector mirror?

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
Wren
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:09 pm
Mod the Sims 2,I thinks its in global mods.You can't chose custom skintones with the mirror but the painting supports some custom ones.
Wren
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:26 pm
Its by Christianlov.

Last edited by Wren on Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:34 pm
Skintone Changer by Christianlov

There are two versions. Version 2 has all of Warlokk's body shapes.

Lies,Squats and Babies