Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic My MSN messenger isn't masked...
My MSN messenger isn't masked...
Ghostman
SimsHost Champion
Post Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:58 am
Users' ICQ adress, AIM messenger and Yahoo messenger are linked rather than just displayed. But not the MSN messenger (I'm not the only one, Nancy's messenger isn't masked either, but I didn't find any other user with messenger to keep checking) It's really an annoyance, since my messenger is my e-mail direction and it's not a standar hotmail so I put it in complete, and I began receiving ocassional spam by the time the attacks on the Hullabaloo got worse.

Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:46 am
ghostman wrote:
Users' ICQ adress, AIM messenger and Yahoo messenger are linked rather than just displayed. But not the MSN messenger (I'm not the only one, Nancy's messenger isn't masked either, but I didn't find any other user with messenger to keep checking) It's really an annoyance, since my messenger is my e-mail direction and it's not a standard hotmail so I put it in complete, and I began receiving ocassional spam by the time the attacks on the Hullabaloo got worse.

It is now because I deleted that entry in your user profile. As best I can tell, the only reason to fill in that blank in your user profile would be if you want to make it publicly viewable.

Nancy makes all that stuff publicly viewable because she wants to make it easy for folks to get in touch with her.

Nancy
The Spoiled Brat

The Spoiled Brat
Post Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:48 pm
Yeah, I like people to know they can reach me when they need to. wink

nanci2121
My MSN messenger isn't masked...