Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic :dl: Eagle Brand Condensed Milk T-Shirt
:dl: Eagle Brand Condensed Milk T-Shirt
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:31 pm
Eagle Brand Condensed Milk T-Shirt

Eagle Brand Condensed Milk T-Shirt
SimsHost subscribers can click on the image to dowload the top. 136 KB; not too big.
Unzip the file psaftopmilk34b.zip and save the .package file in your Downloads or SavedSims folder.
This garment is a top but it includes the panties shown. The panties will show, or not, depending on what bottoms you have the sim wearing.
Uses the standard T-shirt mesh from the game.
In the filename, "34b" refers the standard default female body shape. Your sims may appear to be a bit less shapely; I have a mod installed that overrides the default body shape. The good news is that these wordy T-shirts will actually look better on a less mammalian sim; or at least they'll be more legible.

One day when I was wondering what silly thing to make next, a new model wandered into the studio. She patiently waited for me to come out my creative stupor, and then smiled and handed me her Model Release.

"Elsie Borden?" I said. "Have you forgiven your mother yet?"

"Oh, it's not too bad," she said. "In fact, I kind of like the name. At least she didn't name me Lizzie!"

"Well, so," said I, "that does give me an idea for a unique T-shirt design!"

For reasons I cannot fathom, I've always thought that the label on the Eagle Brand Condensed Milk can was very attractive. With that thought in mind, or perhaps with no thought at all, I decided to convert the label into a T-shirt.

Once again, the panties are part of Elsie's top. You know the drill; cover 'em or not with the bottom you choose to go with the top.

Once again, what I thought would be a quick knock-off turned into a two-day project of fiddling and fussing with itty bitty details. Fortunately, Elsie is very patient. You might even say she's contented.

And once again, my carefully executed bump map didn't show up in the portrait that I made in Body Shop, so I asked Elsie to put her pants on and meet me outside by the street light.

Yup, it has a bump map.
The hard part was hauling that huge mirror out to the curb.

As you can see, if you have bump maps enabled in your game, the label will have an extra dimension and that tight shirt does what tight shirts tend to do in the presence of foundation garments.

----------
Lighting note: In the outdoor scene, Elsie is lit from the left (her left) by a street lamp and from the right by a floodlight on the ground. There's also the nighttime ambient light, of course. It took really harsh side lighting to get the bumps to show as prominently as they do in that shot. In low, diffuse lighting, her bra hardly shows at all, which is rather like what you'd expect in real life.

Last edited by Greg on Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Marmy
Crabby Old Woman
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:38 pm
Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Sweetened Condensed Milk on a female's (with quite the accessories attached to her body!) shirt! Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing

--------------------

When the dreamer's in the zone, leave em alone!

www.simplysimilicious.com
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:45 pm
Subtle, I ain't. lol

miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:48 pm
Subtle like an anvil.

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet