Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:18 am

Requires dark gold skin (click here to download) from

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
miros1
Lone Surviving Sims 1 Holdout
Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:46 am
Playtest info:

I've played this brother/sister pair all the way to elderhood, and they are not your average Sims!

I put them on a vacant lot expecting the usual wants... toilet, refrigerator, shower, etc.

The Hemalis promptly wanted... a bookcase and an easel! I got those for them figuring the normal ones would come up... nope! In the course of their first day, they wanted (not in any particular order) a piano, a guitar, a 600 simolean game, a car, a living room chair, two 600 simolean living room chairs, a rug, 4 sculptures, a bar, a table, a recliner, a bass, a tv, a painting and a 600 simolean table. They also wanted several 1500 simolean items, which they just didn't get, but they got spun away by purchasing something else in their wants. So they've got a 3x1 lot full of stuff... and no bed, no fridge, no toilet, and their needs are getting low.

However, at this point, Sahil, the brother, had 15,000 aspiration points! I promptly bought them the Energizer machine, and built a couple free standing wall sections for the paintings, a toilet stall, a no-privacy shower and a mirror. Without the need to sleep, Sahil promptly maxed his creativity in the first couple days, and the sister, Pazia, maxed her cooking and cleaning.

Pazia, being a family Sim, starting throwing thought bubbles about babies and/or adoption. Silly me didn't wait for her to actually get a Want about it, and had her call the adoption agency. At this point, they had to buy a fridge and a bed and baby items and the lot started looking more like a normal habitation-without-walls. Time to pack up all the expensive stuff and get a house!

Sahil, with his 10 creativity, started spinning up "Write Great Novel" and "Sell Masterpiece" wants. Technically, he could have just quit his job and just painted masterpieces, but his LTW was Chief of Staff, so I had him stick it out to retirement. He didn't get Chief of Staff tho, so no platinum gravestone for him!

After retirement, the Hemalis became a sort of foster home for neighborhood teens in need of a more nurturing place for them to prepare for college, with the assistance of the TOLAD Placement Service. So far, they've turned around 2 failing students and sent one of them to college where he's on the Dean's List (and engaged to the older of their adopted daughters). With a little more prep, the second will follow and they'll take in another foster child or 2. There are no dumb Sim kids, just poor parents!

Since they can still adopt as elders, I'm thinking Pazia might actually get her 3 Children Married LTW!

The Wooden Simolean is a SimsHost subscriber supported site
:dl: Another family!