Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
Reply to topic New Here
New Here
mjrosenisasim69
New SimsHost Friend
Post Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:36 am
Hi to all,

I am new here as you can tell....LOL!

I am a very serious Sims player and enjoy playing this marvelous game any time I can...LOL! However I try not to let it rule my life as I am a professional writer as well, and I also need my pc for working on manuscripts and so forth wink

I have been playing the Sims 2 for a couple of months now. My cousin's stepdaughter had the cd which unfortunately could not work in her pc, so I decided one night to borrow it and see what the hullabaloo was all about...LOL!

Well, I have been hooked ever since. I was fortunate to have a computer literate cousin who was able to make me a copy of the game to work on my pc...YAY!

I also have Sims 1 which since I obtained Sim 2 has long since been forgotten....sorry guys I love the real animation of Sims 2.

I have membership at The Sims 2 website, Insimenator, ModTheSims 2, and of Killersims at Yahoo groups. I spend a few minutes on occassion downloading new characters, furniture, and so forth for my game. Recently I learned how to add my own mp3's to my game which really pepped it up a bit, although the stereo aspect of the game really annoys me at times as my Sims tend to turn it on at the most inopportune times...LOL!

I would like to figure out how to eventually post some downloads here and at my other forums, as well as make a video to share of one of illustrious Sims families. In my neighborhoods, ALL Sims live in peace and harmony...I just wish the world could be the same *sigh*

Anyway that is me, MJ.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:00 am
Welcome, MJ!

We're working on a system that will enable anyone with a SimsHost membership to post downloads, but the development is going slowly. The trickiest part is the web pages; we need to come up with a user-friendly way of getting things on line and also a user-friendly way to display the goodies.

Nancy
The Spoiled Brat

The Spoiled Brat
Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:01 pm
wave Hi MJ!!
Welcome to the Hullabaloo!!
I hope you enjoy yourself here.

nanci2121
New Here