Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Mimosa Family, or, Doing things the Hard Way...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Sita
Dancer of the Nine Disks
Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:38 pm
Yes, as I said I did not have any cheat objects so no Inge sad no locking doors, no special bottles. In fact none of the adults was ever in high enough condition to use the training helmet. So they never got potty trained, even. And three of the six had low aspiration/bad birthdays.

They did have separate rooms, which made sense to me too.

"I just love to watch the li'l folks"

Maybe that's my key - I don't really like to put it in pause and queue up actions too much, tend to let them "play themselves". Not enough of a control freak maybe.
PS to my PS - family recovered!
Sita
Dancer of the Nine Disks
Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:13 pm
I got them back! Hooray! Watch out for updates.
(Don't know how or why but I had put the file on the Exchange [something I NEVER do!] and that file worked. At least the family did, though not the house.) So now they are living in downtown Lincoln.

Sita wrote:

PS I tried to put the family into my game with NL reinstalled and it crashed repeatedly sad I have all my cheats and hacked objects there and I think the socials are better in NL too - so kids and adults would be happier.

So I might make them again in that sometime. Meanwhile I'll try and recreate the family in NL. Those kids are on my mind now. hiding
The Mimosa Family, or, Doing things the Hard Way...