Sun Sims Home Search FAQ Log in  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sheba in Sherwood
Sheba in Sherwood
Sita
Dancer of the Nine Disks
Joined: 06 Sep 2004
Posts: 1538
Location: Bristol UK
Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:53 pm
Reply with quote
I've just uploaded the next part of Sheba's story. It's a simple family romance about two unusual Sims (with only a major disaster, and a nude manager in between).

The whole thing starts here:

http://www.simechoes.org/stories/sims2stories/sherwood/herself/sheba.html

and continues

http://www.simechoes.org/stories/sims2stories/sherwood/herself/sheba2.html



Grin

http://www.simechoes.org/stories/sims2stories/newpleasantview/newbies/lastday.html

the children are called Sian and Sulamein.
Greg
Anja's Sock Puppet
Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Posts: 6672
Location: Happy Valley
Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:22 pm
Reply with quote
And it just goes to show ya: Always snuff da robot first.

(According to J. M., you have an 85% chance with the robot and only 15% if you do the power plant.)

_________________
Greg
Webmonster
Moon Sims ~ SimsHost ~ Ultimate Sims List
Sheba in Sherwood
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
Design by phpBBStyles.com | Styles Database.
Content © The Hullabaloo